12. 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺

Family Drama | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"FASTER?" Blaze asked as he drove Derek's car down the street as they lead Kate Argent away from Derek who was running from the police.

"Much faster." Scott and Stiles said in unison as they held onto the seats when Blaze pushed harder on the break, a smirk on his face as he sped down the streets.

"Jesus." Scott grumbled as he felt whiplash from the fast Blaze was going, "You're going to kill us."

"Yeah, well if I don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Blaze yelled back to him as he drives even faster, "This is fun!"

"Fun?!" Stiles stared at him wide-eyed as Blaze chuckled, leaning back in the car as he looked in the review mirror and saw they were gone.

"They're gone," Stiles said making Scott look behind him from the passenger's seat. Stiles turned on the police scanner, "Units, the suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

Blaze pulled up to the ironworks where they saw Chris Argent shooting at Derek who looked over at him, "Get in!" Scott yelled as he opened the door and jumped into the back sat with Stiles.

Derek jumped in the car and slammed the door shut as he dodged the bullets being shot at him, "What part of "laying low" don't you understand???" Scott snapped.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek snapped in frustration.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asked leaning between the seats to look at him.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs--" Stiles defended as Derek glared at him, making him sit back a bit.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek said sarcastically as he eyed Scott who grimaced.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott asked as Blaze nodded, agreeing with his words.

"All right. How did you find him?" Blaze asked glancing over at the older man who stayed and looked at him before looking away making a face that indicates that he wasn't going to tell them.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott scoffed.

"Yeah, all of us!" Stiles exclaimed as Derek gave him a look, "Or just him. I'll be back here."