27. 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅

Game of Hell | Act Two ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   "WHAT?"

The blonde woman across from Blaze, stared at him with blinking eyes and a half-open mouth, trying to comprehend the words that just came out of his mouth. She had no idea if this was some prank but seeing how serious the boy looked made her second guess that thought.

"I said-"

Dr. Pierce cut Blaze off, "Werewolves and hunters?"

"And a Kanima." Blaze nodded as if he didn't just spill every dark secret about Beacon Hills to his therapist. Hey, he was told to be honest to his therapist and the past few days have been shitty, so someone had to listen to his rants.

Blaze and Charlotte stared at each other for a moment. The blonde still trying to understand everything that her client has just told her — Kate Argent killed his maybe family, Peter Hale became an alpha, went around killing people until his nephew Derek killed him, then Derek processed to turn three teenagers into werewolves and someone about Jackson being a dick filled with childhood trauma that lead to him becoming a lizard that was being controlled by Blaze's stalker who was found dead. Charlotte needed a few shots of tequila.

Blaze tapped his fingers against his leg as his eyes danced around the room waiting for Charlotte to say something. When she proceeded to not say anything, Blaze spoke up, "Oh and I think Scott has feelings for me."

Blaze stood in front of his locker in the boys ' locker room getting ready for the championship shop game tonight. He had seen Scott and attempted to avoid him at all costs which was going better than expected as Scott seemed to be avoiding him as well.

"Hey, Stiles." Blaze greeted as he closed his locker and walked over to the boy.

"Hey, Blaze," Stiles stated. Since the night at the station, no one has spoken to each other, so an awkward silence filled between them making them both uncomfortable.

"I wanted to ask you about-" Blaze went to say when Coach interrupted him with his usual Independence Day speech.

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind." Coach said.

"What?" Blaze heard Scott's mother say from where she was standing behind Stiles looking around in confusion and disbelief. Blaze tensed at her presence not having noticed her before. He had no idea what was going on with her now that she knew about everything, and he didn't exactly know what to say so he avoided looking at her.