22. 𝖴𝗇𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌

Unspeakable Acts | Act Two ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Blaze felt ready to go home and put himself to sleep — for like ever but instead, he got to stick with the task of taking Allison and Lydia home while Stiles and Scott were left to answer the police officer's questions and Derek and his pack had gone who knows where howling at the moon together.

Parking the car in his best friend's driveway, Allison sighed, putting her hands in her face before she leaned forward to look at Lydia who was more than confused about everything that had just happened, "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened."

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you could tell me what the hell just happened," Lydia exclaimed, getting frustrated without answers.

Blaze stared out the window as he let Allison deal with this conversation. He wanted to tell her. He's always wanted to tell her just as he did with Ryle and every part of him wanted to blurt out everything to his best friend who deserved to know the truth. He never told Ryle because he didn't have the chance to ask Scott to spill his secrete but technically it's Blaze's secret now so he could tell whoever he pleased.

He didn't know what to think of the whole "being a werewolf my entire life" and he didn't exactly have the time to sit down and think about it. But he did think of Derek's words, "But you know you can't beat me. Blaze maybe, if he learns to accept who he is."

The fuck is that supposed to mean. Accept himself? Of course, he's accepted that he'd a fucking werewolf who can magically heal and tear into someone's throat.

"It's. it's kind of complicated." Allison stated, making Lydia scoff in disbelief.

"Well, how about you start with why Derek was there?" Lydia turned her head to look at her. She tried to look at Blaze who continued to stare anywhere but her. If he had the time to tell her everything right now, he most definitely would but unfortunately, he was on a time crunch and he had no idea where Scott, Stiles, or even the snake Jackson was.

"Or where Jackson went, and what is wrong with Erica?" Lydia asked, but rolled her eyes when Allison tried to say something but didn't know what to say, "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay?" Allison told her but her words made Blaze tilt his head.

He wondered if they were secretly seeing each other but playing as they weren't just so her family wouldn't find out. Maybe Scott had been lying about the whole missing something with her just to make it seem believable. He hated being left out of shit, so he would make sure to question Scott about it later.