21. 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖪𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗌

Threats and Kamina's | Act Two▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BODIES CRASHED TOGETHER; red lights sourced through the air scanning the multiple bodies piled together. The air was thick and hot in the trapped building, making it hard to breathe. Men stood around watching the chaos unfold before them. Blaze was trapped in the middle of the crowd, feeling a gentle pull at his wrist as he felt his body move and the people around him become blurry streaks.

He felt like he was flying past everyone as his legs tingled making him giggle through the crowd. He had no idea where he was going and he didn't care, all he cared about was the euphoric feeling flowing through his body taking every ounce of pain that had filled his body in the last few weeks.

"Blaze" A faraway voice was heard. "Blaze"

Blaze spun around trying to locate the voice as he felt the tug on his wrist become harsher, pulling him through the crowd.

"Blaze!" Lydia's voice snapped him awake, making him groan as he fluttered his eyes open, stretching his body as he did so.

"What time is it?" Blaze mumbled closing his eyes and curling back into her blankets.

"It's 8:20. Get up," Lydia said as he continued doing her makeup at her vanity table.

"Remember how I told you about what happened at the club?" Blaze asked her, leaning on his elbow as Lydia turned around to face him with a nod.

"Oh, how you waited all this time to tell me how you overdosed at a club and almost died? Yeah, I remember that conversation." Lydia said bitterly. After Blaze had confessed to what he's been up to the last few days (leaving out the supernatural stuff) she had freaked out and slapped him about a million times before scolding him on his crazy behavior before continuing to cry with him.

"I think those memories are finally coming back. I still don't remember much but one small memory is better than nothing I suppose." Blaze told her. He felt as though he could still feel the tingles and numbness through his body but shook it off and ignored it.

"That's good. I would love to know who gave you or let you do those drugs so I can kill them myself. Perhaps I can drug them and make it look like an overdose." Lydia smirked before she gasped and spun around to face him again, "What if someone was trying to kill you by drugging you and making it look like a suicide? It would be perfect, especially with how Ryle just died and how depressed you've been."

Blaze gave Lydia a deadpan look before he chuckled, "It would have indeed been perfect. Better yet, who was trying to kill me?"

"Who wouldn't want you dead? Those poor jealous homophobes with no life have nothing better to do besides wish to be us." Lydia shrugged as Blaze couldn't help but laugh at how serious she was being.