10. 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Realization part one | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     THE TWO BOYS arrived at the school which was unexpectedly empty except for Stiles's Jeep and surprisingly Jackson's Porsche which made them confused as they walked over to the cars, now wearing shirts they found in Ryle's car.

"Why is Jackson's car here?" Ryle asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Lydia was with Jackson tonight. So, I'm sure she's here as well. Allison was meant to be studying with Scott tonight so she must be here too. Seems the whole Scooby Boo gang is here." Blaze rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Is Stile's Jeep dented or did I maybe drink more than I thought?" Ryle asked as Blaze looked at the Jeep which indeed as a large part dented as if someone had pulled it off forcefully which made him uneasy.

"Let's just go find them so we can get out of here." Blaze sighed as they walked inside the school and wandered the halls until they came across the group which was the office.

"Finally, there you idiots are. What is this? Junior prank night?" Blaze asked sarcastically as Stiles and Scott's eyes widen.

"Let me guess, I texted you too?" Scott asked in annoyance, as his worry grew more by the second.

"Ryle but yeah. Bad timing by the way." Blaze hissed as he smacked the boy on the arm who suddenly froze as if he could sense something no one else did.

Suddenly the ceiling collapsed, and the alpha jumped down making them all scream, "RUN!" Scott yelled as the group of 7 ran down the halls trying to find where to hide.

They found themselves in the cafeteria where they quickly moved the chairs in front of the door to block it off when Stiles snapped loudly, "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now... What should we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows?"

"Shit." Blaze cursed under his breath as his heart raced. Why couldn't anything just be normal? All he wanted to do was have a good time and get laid by the boy he liked, and he couldn't even have that!

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here? And I would like to know why." Allison said hysterically which was how most of them were feeling, "Scott?"

Everyone was looking at Scott who didn't have an answer, so Stiles spoke up, "Somebody killed the janitor."

"What?" Blaze asked with wide eyes as he stood close to Ryle.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." Stiles nodded with a look in his eyes that told Blaze there was more to it.

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asked in disbelief.