04. 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝖽'𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋?

Her dad's a hunter? | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     BLAZE STARRED AT SCOTT IN DISBELIEF, after hearing the words that came out of his mouth. The Anderson boy hoped to God that he was joking and was trying to pull one of his dumb jokes. The last thing they needed was more problems and this one just seems to be the cherry on top.

"Allison's father?" Blaze repeated with wide eyes as he took in the information of Allison's father shooting Scott with a crossbow the night before.

"Yes! Her father!" Scott snapped loudly as he began to panic again seeing the shocked look on his friend's face, "Oh, my God--"

"No, Scott. Snapback!"

"You, okay?" Blaze asked him, not wanting to think about how he must feel. The girl he started to like comes from a family of hunters. Hunters that kill people like him—werewolves.

"Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" Stiles asked as Scott thought for a moment.

"No... N-no, I don't think so..."

"Does she know about him?" Blaze blurted out as Scott's eyes widen when he realized he had no idea and starts to panic again.

"Oh, yeah, I don't know! What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man--" Scott closed his eyes shut as he started to freak out making Stiles try to snap him out of it, but nothing seemed to work making Blaze force the boy to look at him before speaking.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay? Everything is going to be fine. Right now, you need to focus on first line. The spot you stole from me, so you better own up to it." Blaze said sternly yet comforting.

"Here, Scott. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?" Stiles said handing him his gear.

"Lacrosse." Scott breathed out and nodded his hand as he took his stuff.

Stiles nods in encouragement and firmly pats Scott on the sides of his arms with his hands as he punctuates his next words, "Here. We. Go!"

Scott, Blaze, and Stiles turn to leave the locker room, with Stiles accidentally tripping on his own feet and nearly falling to the floor in the process making Blaze roll his eyes in annoyance, "You're such an idiot."

"You love me!"

━━━

The three of them arrive at the lacrosse field just as Coach Finstock has begun announcing their first task, "Let's go! One-on-one from up top!"