07. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗎𝗄𝖾

I'm going to puke | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SCOTT, BLAZE, AND STILES ARE IN CLASS, with Scott seated in front of Stiles and Blaze who is beside him. Scott is watching curiously as the teacher starts passing out graded tests.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?" Stiles asked his best friend. His mind was curious after what Scott had told them about being bitten by another werewolf who wasn't Derek.

"I don't know." Scott shakes his head with a small shrug as he spoke quietly.

Stiles sighs and sits back in his seat for the briefest moment before thinking of another question and leaning forward, gently smacking Scott in the back with the back of his right hand. "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"Stiles just shut the fuck up about it." Blaze hissed at him. He had a good night with Ryle and then it all goes back to the werewolf bullshit they got stuck in. Blaze was thinking about ditching the boys to fend for themselves but that wouldn't stop him from knowing what he already knows.

"I don't know," Scott answers Stiles after sending Blaze a thankful smile. He was getting annoyed with the questions he had no answers to. Every unanswered question was just a reminder of how useless he was at the moment.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles asked another question making Scott lose his patience, "I don't know!"

Blaze rolls his eyes as he ignores the pair by watching the teacher, who handed back their tests, which he probably failed because instead of studying he decided to wing it. He was sort of smart at science, he knew the basics and a few things that stuck with him but that's about it.

The teacher handed back Stile's test to which he grinned at seeing the A that he got, while Blaze got a B, which he could care less about, and Scott sighed when he got a D-.

"Dude, you need to study more!" Stiles said sarcastically as Blaze looked over at his test.

"Yeah Scott, or else you'll be getting more D's than me. And that's a lot." Blaze smirked at Scott who glared at him, hiding the blush on his cheeks by glaring at Stiles for his comment.

"That was a joke. Scott, it's one test! You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" Stiles offered him but Scott shook his head, "No, I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles and Blaze's grinned proudly as Stiles pats him on the back. "That's my boy!"

"We're just studying," Scott said in confusion, not understanding the grins on their faces.