𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

ᵀᵉᵉⁿ ᵂᵒˡᶠ

𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍?

𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Synopsis

Blaze Anderson

The rich, popular, I don't give a fuck about anyone type of kid.

Blaze had what most people would assume was the perfect life—two married parents, a big house, an expensive car, guys all over him, but they couldn't be more wrong.

He had a terrible relationship with his parents as they always seemed to care more about their image then they're actual child. The rich house and car were to make themselves look good while Blaze could care less about all of it.

Him being gay didn't sit with his parents very well but they tried to keep their distaste towards it on the down low to seem like the perfect parents while Blaze learned to accept himself and not care about, they thought about him, or what he liked.

Despite being a cocky, rude guy, Blaze had managed to befriend two of the biggest losers in Beacon Hills. Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

Blaze hung around them every once a while and because of that, he was their best friend. He didn't know why he hung around them as they annoyed him to death, but he enjoyed their company, two boys who didn't care much about popular, or any of that stuff. He felt freedom when he was with them.

But all of that changed when Stiles had dragged them out to go find a dead body which lead to Scott being bitten and becoming the newest werewolf in Beacon Hills.

With these changes and constant death leading events, Blazes finds himself catching feelings for the McCall boy, a person he's only ever saw as a friend, along with finding out more about his real family.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏