17. 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇

Love and The Moon | Act 2 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   TONIGHT, WAS THE FULL MOON, the night Blaze had been dreading for days and he so desperately wished he did not have to go through with it, but he knew no matter what, he was going to have to, and the worse part was, Lydia was going to be experiencing the same thing after haven been missing for 2 days which scared Blaze.

After Stiles had picked him up from the club the other day, they had informed him that Lydia ran from the hospital—naked, and they couldn't find her until she randomly was found and saved.

Blaze had no idea what was going on with her and he couldn't find it in himself to ask anyone about what was going on, so he just avoided everyone and tried to stay to himself. He felt bad for not checking in on her, but he knew Lydia and knew she'd just say she was fine until she felt ready to talk about it, so he decided to skip the "I'm fine" part.

But walking into the locker room after missing practice yesterday was not what he wanted to do. Ignoring all the looks and small comments around him, he walked over to his locker and begin to get ready for lacrosse practice. He didn't feel any different despite the annoyance he felt which was a common feeling for him.

He could hear Stiles and Scott chatting behind him and feel the occasional stares from behind him, but once again he pays them no mind. He wished he hadn't called Scott the other night to pick him up, he barely even remembered getting home. All he wanted to do was drown in his sorrows and go back to hating everyone except for Lydia.

Hearing a bunch of rustling behind him and everyone snickering, he turned around to see chains falling from Stiles's locker as he awkwardly stood there in a panic and Scott looked at him in disbelief and embarrassment.

Coach walked over to the pair and watched the chains continue to fall before looking at Stiles, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... I-I-I'm gonna walk away."

"That's good. That's a wise choice, coach." Stiles nodded as he walked away.

Scott caught Blaze's eye and offered him a small smile but all he got was a blank stare in return before he turned back around, making the McCall boy sigh as he bent down to help Stiles with the chains before he lifted his head and his eyes turned golden for a moment, sensing more than one werewolf in the room with them.

"You, okay? Scott." Stiles asked his best friend, seeing him look around the room.

"There's another. In here. Right now." Scott whispered to him.