08. 𝖠𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄

Alpha Attack | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      BLAZE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE DID to deserve to constantly be in the presence of the world's most annoying person. He may have been a complete dick at times and didn't care much for people's feelings, but he wasn't a bully or anything. He could be very sweet to people when he wanted to be. Blaze was just honest and very straightforward forward which made him seem like a terrible person. So why must the gods punish him for no reason?

After all of the werewolf bullshit that had been occurring for the last few weeks, Blaze wanted one night of peace. Normalcy. But how could he have that when the thing that goes by Jackson Whittmore can't handle more than 5 minutes away from his girlfriend? He thought about just ditching them and going home. Perhaps join Scott and Stiles on whatever weird adventure they were probably on but changed his mind when he remembered he wanted peace and these two bring everything but that.

"Not this shit, again." Blaze groans as he glanced at Lydia and Jackson who were sitting in the front of her car, parked in front of the video games store, once again arguing over what movie to watch. Every day they were arguing over something new, and he was sick of it. He secretly hoped one day one of them would cheat on the other but even then, they'd probably still get back together.

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made!" Jackson exclaimed as he gave Blaze a look. The last time Jackson joined them for one of their sleepovers, he of course wanted to watch this stupid movie. Why watch sports when you can play them?

"No." Blaze and Lydia said in unison.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper!" Jackson tried to persuade his girlfriend who didn't care.

"I have no idea who those people are, but our movie has Rachel McAdams, who is so much better than whoever those I'm sure 50-plus-year-old men are." Blaze gave him a fake smile.

God did he hate Jackass--Jackson.

"Lydia, I swear to God, you're gonna like it." Jackson turned to his girlfriend again after he glared at Blaze who gave him the finger.

"No." Lydia once again said as she applied some lipstick.

"I am not watching The Notebook again," Jackson said angrily. Every time he was over, that was all she ever wanted to watch, and he hated it.

"You weren't even invited so we generally don't care what you want and don't want to do." Blaze chimed as Jackson seethed in anger before looking at Lydia who didn't pay him any attention before storming out of the car and into the store to find The Notebook.