02. 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾

Started with the bite | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Started with the bite | Act 1
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BLAZE GOT OUT OF HIS CAR, yawning as he fixed his black denim jacket before walking up the steps to the school where he saw Stiles and Scott already talking.

"Yo Scotty, get home alright last night?" Blaze asked feeling a bit bad for leaving him there alone.

"He thinks he got bit by a wolf but as I was just telling him, California wasn't had any wolves in like 60 years," Stiles exclaimed as Blaze furrowed his eyebrows.

"You got what? Let me see." Blaze demanded as Scott pulled his shirt up again to show him the bandage that was bleeding through making Blaze grimace.

"You should let your mom check that out, it might get infected or something especially when it's bleeding like that," Blaze said in slight concern that made Scott nod,

"Yeah, but then I get to tell her that I snuck out and I hate disappointing her but about the wolves. Seriously?" Scott said changing the subject as he turned to Stiles.

"Yes, really. There are no wolves in California." Stiles nodded.

"All right. Well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me when I tell you I found the body." Scott said gaining both of the boy's attention.

"Wait what?"

"You-- are you kidding me?"

"No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." Scott nodded with a slight laugh as Stiles grew more excited by the minute making Blaze wonder why he hung around them. Something he wondered about daily.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since--" Stiles loses his train of thought when he sees Lydia Martin, Queen Bee of Beacon Hills High School, walking up the stairs toward the school and abandons his train of thought in favor of trying to catch her attention, "--Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia! You look--"

"Blaze, hey!" Lydia greeted him with a soft smile as she linked arms with the familiar boy and pulled him along, engaging in a conversation with him.

"--Like you're gonna ignore me... screw you, Blaze!" Stiles called after making Blaze shoot him a smirk loving the amusement that came from Stiles wanting Lydia's attention. He admired the determination Stiles put into his crush for the redhead and he secretly hoped the pair would make it out in the end as it would make a good story.