25. 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖢𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

Birthday Cries | Act Two▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ALLISON pulled up in front of Matt's house who was sitting in the passenger seat as Blaze sat in the back, wearing an extra sweater to hide the blood on his arm.

"Sorry, about completely ditching you tonight. I had an emergency tonight." Blaze told the worst lie ever to try and convince him instead of saying he was shot by a werewolf hunter and his friend almost died by said driver's mother.

He felt awkward enough being in the car with her but knew it wasn't her fault, so he ignored it. He felt even more awkward being in the car with Matt.

"Your emergency had to do with the vet clinic? You have an animal die or something?" Matt chuckled as Blaze tried to think of something to say but nothing came out making Matt sigh, "If you didn't want to go out with me tonight, all you had to do was something."

Allison felt awkward being in her car with them talking about all of this and wished the boy would just get out of her car.

"I did want to go. I mean, as friends, I'm still not over my ex, but I did want to go." Blasé told him. He is half lies. He only went for a certain reason, and he felt like he had his answer, just not enough proof.

"Okay. Maybe a rain check when you are ready. No rush." Matt smiled as he got out of the car, followed by Blaze who took his spot in the passenger seat, catching the sight of his bag.

"He forgot this," Blaze said picking up the bag, but the camera fell out making him drop the bag and look at the camera in his hands.

"That was awkward as hell." Allison muttered as Blaze ignored her as he looked through the pictures on his cameras, "You shouldn't look at that. That's invading someone's privacy."

"I look good." Blaze chuckled as he showed Allison the photo Matt had of him, in one of the classrooms. He had no idea he even took that, but he wasn't complaining.

"He likes you." Allison chuckled seeing the multiple photos he had of Blaze, but they're smiles fell when they saw the photo of Blaze in his room.

"That's creepy." Allison frowned before her eyes widened seeing the shirtless photo of Blaze.

"What the fuck?" Blaze muttered, feeling disgusted by all of the photos Matt seemed to have of him. Half of them when he was clothed less or around town. He had no idea how Matt even got some of these photos.

Allison and Blaze jumped when there was a sudden bang in the passenger window, making their heads snap up to see Matt standing there, making their hearts race. Matt tried to open the door making Allison flinch, but the door was locked making him chuckle, "Open the window." He mouthed.