01. 𝖧𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

He dragged me out here | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LAYING ON HIS BED IN JUST HIS UNDERWEAR, Blaze scrolled through his socials, looking at different pictures of the kids from his high school, some he recognized more than others. He stopped on a photo of his friend Scott who was smiling with his other friend Stiles. He wasn't surprised to see the photo was from the beginning of summer and he doubt Scott posted it willingly as he wasn't one for posting online.

Blaze had met the two when they were kids, he saw some older kids picking on them and decided to befriend them. They weren't the closest of friends, but they were close enough for him to be considered their best friend and only other friend. Blaze didn't mind the two boys, he found them entertaining and nice to be around even if he was one of the popular and rich kids in Beacon Hills.

"Shit." He grumbled as he came across an old flings account, James Black. One of his friends from the lacrosse team and his occasional booty call when he was bored. He stared at the shirtless photo he had posted a little longer than he intended to which is why he jumped and dropped his phone on his face when he heard something hit his window.

"What the" He muttered setting his phone down as he carefully walked over to the window, peeling the curtain back just enough to see two hooded figures he could already tell were Stiles and Scott. Pushing his window up with an annoyed look, he ignored the chill against his naked body as he looked outside.

"What are you two idiots doing? You scared the hell out of me." Blaze scolded as the Stiles smiled sheepishly when Scott pointed a finger at him.

"I was going to break in, but Scott told me it was a bad idea. Are you naked?" Stiles bluntly asked seeing he was wearing no shirt and didn't look like he was wearing pants. Scott who had heard Stile's question, forced his eyes downward not wanting to stare too hard at his perfectly scalped abs and his muscular arms.

"Not completely naked. Why are you here?" Blaze asked them with one perfectly raised eyebrow.

"We're going body hunting. Let's go!" Stiles said happily as he started making his way back to his hero Blaze gave Scott a deadpan look making him smile awkwardly.

"Why am I friends with you idiots?" Blaze muttered, shaking his head as he slipped on plaid pajama pants not bothering to put on normal clothes so late at night, and a thin white soft sweatshirt.

━━━

The three pulls into the preserve in Stiles' teal blue Jeep, illuminating the sign warning against entry after dark with the Jeep's headlights. Stiles gets out with a flashlight in hand. Scott follows, hurrying to keep up with him as they walk in the dark woods with Blaze who just trails alongside him.