20. 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

Therapy Session | Act 2▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BLAZE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. He refused to believe in anything unless he had proof of said thing and some ancient book called a bible that was written before the dinosaurs came was not about to change his mind. He respected everyone who did believe in him, but he was not respecting whichever angel bitch decided to let him survive that overdose. Because not only did he have to go back to school and take medication that made him feel like even worse shit, but he had to sit in some ugly office and stare at a therapist who was annoying him by just sitting there.

Dr. Pierce, she said her name was. He wanted to pierce her with a rock to the head. Blaze sat on the couch and judged everything she had in her office while she tried to get him to open up. He's never felt as awkward and uncomfortable as he did at the moment.

"Do you have any friends at school? Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable talking to them instead?" The blonde-haired lady shrugged, holding the pen in her hand and the notebook in her lap.

"Of course, I have friends and if I wanted to talk to them, I wouldn't be in this stuffy ass office," Blaze said snidely. The office wasn't that bad if he was being honest. It was bigger than he expected and had a couch, a coffee table, a few plants and pictures, and a large desk beside a small chair that she was currently sitting in. The window was quite large, but she kept it close, keeping most of the natural light away from them.

"Everything you say in here is confidential. No one will know if that's what you're worried about." Dr. Pierce reassured him.

Blaze scoffed and stared at her for a moment, "If I were to speak my mind truthfully right now, you'd probably reconsider being a therapist."

Much to his surprise, Dr. Pierce chuckled and set her book on her desk along with her pen, "I chose to be a therapist to help people like you, who want to speak their mind so trust me when I say, I most definitely would not. Your parents informed me that you had a friend that recently passed away."

"Jesus," Blaze muttered under his breath, closing his eyes and he leaned his head back.

"I know it must be hard to lose such a close friend." Dr. Pierce tried to get him to open up about the past two weeks but of course, Blaze didn't budge as he started out the window.

"How much longer is this torture session—sorry therapy session?" Blaze cut her off from whatever she was about to say.

"You've been here 10 minutes, Blaze. You have 50 minutes left." Dr. Pierce said making Blaze huff, crossing his arms as if he were a child being told no.