13. 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽

One Sided | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

One Sided | Act 1
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      BLAZE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO KILL HIS PARENTS. To take their life away without a second thought, watch the life drained away from their eyes, their last thought being, "Where did we go wrong with him?". It was a bit morbid if he was being honest, and he could probably use a mental hospital, but hasn't everyone at least thought about it once, Killing someone? How. When. Why.

Of course, he would never do that. He wasn't a monster. He doesn't think he could bring it in himself to commit such a crime, which made him wonder how Peter Hale could just take his niece's life away. What drove him to do such a thing? What made him wake up one day and want to take her life away? For power? For revenge? For fun?

Growing up, Blaze always had anger issues. He knew that. How could he not when he would get so angry to the point where he had such thoughts? His anger rose fast and quickly at the littlest things. Handling anger was never an easy thing. He got prescribed medication from a young age, but the dosage went higher as he got older, and his emotions got crazier and too hard to control.

He had once hit his father due to a comment he made about Blaze being gay. It had angered him to the point Blaze was sure he had blacked out for a few moments, as he barely remembered his fist connecting with his face until he heard his mother's scream and the blood gushing from the man's broken nose. What he could remember was wanting to do it again and again until his anger washed away.

Blaze didn't know why he got so angry or why it was hard to control it, but a few doctors assumed he had IED (Intermittent explosive disorder). He was never diagnosed with it, as IEDs were frequent. Blaze's extreme outbursts only happened once, and a while, and his other anger situations were like any other teenager with anger issues.

His guidance counselor once told him that writing down his thoughts and feelings might help him with his anger which he, of course, told her to fuck off, and he'd shove his thoughts up her husband's ass. She didn't enjoy his comment when she gave him detention for two weeks which made him indeed fuck her husband. They were in their early twenties, while he was only 15 (not that he cared), but her husband was hot and looked good bent over, and the look on her face, when she walked in on them, was worth it. He had no idea what happened to them, as they ended up leaving Beacon Hills, and no one ever found out a thing. It was a terrible thing for him to do, but he was a petty bitch, and she pissed him off.

Much like his mother was doing, screeching around the house like a rooster on a farm, and it was slowly starting to tick Blaze off. It was 10:00 and he was awoken by a rooster, so of course he was about to start screeching back if she didn't lay an egg or something.

He didn't even know if roasters laid eggs, but she needed to shut the fuck up.

"Shut the fuck off." He heard his dad yell, making him chuckle into his pillow. Glad to know someone else was just as annoyed.