06. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾?

You don't want to go out with me? | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     BLAZES' EYES FLUTTERED OPEN to the feeling of someone caressing his arm and leaving small kisses on his neck that made him turn his head, giving them more access to continuing their heavenly work.

He turned his head to see a shirtless Ryle lying beside him, a strand of hair falling over his face, "Morning." He whispered in his ear as he placed a hand on Blaze's hip, rubbing up and down softly.

"Hi." Blaze's words got caught in his throat as Ryle turned him over and crawled on top of him, "Isn't this a morning to wake up to."

Ryle chuckled as Blaze brought his face up to his so he could kiss him properly. Their lips worked against each other as Blaze's hand moved up and down his back, pulling Ryle closer to him, if possible.

Ryle pulled away to kiss down Blaze's bare chest making said man throws his head back in contentment. Loving every moment and feeling Ryle was given him.

"Want me to keep going?" Ryle muttered in a teasing voice as he played with the strings attached to Blaze's jogging pants, kissing his way back up his chest.

"Y-yes." Blaze nodded his head hoping the boy would do something soon. His cock ached and all he wanted was some sort of pleasure.

"Sorry, didn't hear that?" Ryle mocked as Blaze lifted his head to glare at him, but it didn't last long as Ryle put his hands into his pants and grabbed him roughly over his boxers making him gasp in surprise.

"Oh god." Blaze clutches the bed sheets as Ryle stroked him over the thin fabric. His hand fits him perfectly.

"Not god, Blaze. Just me." Ryle chuckled, leaning over him as he continued his hand movements so he could kiss him again. Blaze's hips bucked in the air, but Ryle stopped him from moving by pressing his hand down against his waist, "Don't move. Just relax."

"I can't relax, you're going too slow." Blaze glared at him, but his eyes were practically begging Ryle to keep going.

"You too impatient, Blaze." Ryle nipped at his neck as Blaze ran his fingers through his short soft hair.

"I'm not impatient. I'm hard as a rock and it's a bit painful." Blaze said bluntly making Ryle chuckle as he moved his head away from his neck to look him in the eye.

"Denial at its finest." Ryle smirked as Blaze scoffed not believing his words, "No I'm not. I'm a very honest person, thank you very much."