19. 𝖧𝗈𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉

Hospital Trip | Act 2▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   "FORELSKET. The euphoria experience when your first fall in love."

Blaze glanced up at Ryle from where he was laying in between his arms, squished in the back seat of the Thorn boy's car. The rain was heavy that day in California, smashing against the 2011 Lincoln MKZ that was parked in their usual spot at the Preserve.

"Do you know all of these?" Blaze asked with a small smile. It was Saturday afternoon and they had both been bored when they decided to go for a drive and watch a movie in his car. Ryle had brought blankets and pillows with him so they would be more comfortable. They could've just stayed inside their houses but neither of them wanted to be home, which led them to the back of his car.

Currently, Blaze was holding a small book he found in Ryle's car that had a bunch of words he didn't even know existed with different meanings. He was reading different words as Ryle guessed the definition, which he was more than good at.

"I own the book so of course I read it. A lot more than I thought." Ryle chuckled, tightening his arms around his boyfriend's waist who laid back in his chest with a chuckle.

"Agatopia." Blaze read with a cheeky smile, hiding the book so Ryle wouldn't look at the answer.

Ryle placed his chin in Blaze's chin as he bit his lip, smirking slightly as he dragged his hands down his body, making Blaze chuckle, "An admiration for someone's body."

"How smart of you." Blaze said dramatically, "How about this? I will read the definition and then you have to guess the word."

"Go for it." Ryle nodded as Blaze flipped through the pages trying to find a good one.

"An overwhelming urge to run away."

"Drapetonmania," Ryle stated after a moment of hesitation, making Blaze shift his body leaning his right shoulder on Ryle's left. so, he could sit up face-to-face with him.

"Have you ever ran away?" Blaze asked him.

"From?" Ryle asked. They kept their voice low as they didn't feel the need to speak any louder with being so close to each other.

"Anything. Home, life, jail." Blaze joked about the last part making Ryle slightly laugh.

"No. I haven't. I've had no reason to run away from anything. Only deal with it." Ryle shrugged as Blaze looked at him for a moment before nodded.