03. 𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

Fuck my life | Act 1▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   "BLAZE! Come on, get up, you're going to be late." Amelia yelled banging on her son's door for the fifth time before leaving Blaze to groan as he rubbed his eyes. Seeing the sun shining into his room was enough to ruin his day. Blaze hated the sun, he enjoyed the warmth, but the sun just pissed him off, especially when it was cold out-- like why is the sun shining so bright while I'm freezing my fucking ass off? He preferred cloudy and rainy weather, the type of weather that some would say matched his personality.

Getting up, Blaze tiredly walked to the bathroom, cursing under his breath as he walked into the side of his bathroom door having not been fully awake before stripping out of his clothes and hoping into the steaming shower. He didn't bother checking the time but he assumed he was going to be late so he decided to take his time—might as well take his time and be later than rush and still be late.

An ice coffee sounds good as well. Blaze thought to himself as he yawned again before washing his body and hair before getting out and getting dressed in a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and a grey and white flannel before blow drying his hair and grabbing his bag and making his way to the closet café before going to school.

Walking inside, he seen most of the hallways were empty and random students walking around last minute before the day truly began. Having lacrosse tryouts, Blaze made his way to the locker room, but was stopped when he heard a loud bang and seen Jackson had Scott cornered against the lockers looking angry.

He didn't know what was going on, but he grew angry at the sight, "Jackson, get the fuck away from him." He snapped walking over to the pair. Scott sighed in relief as Jackson backed away from him.

"You think you're funny, don't you, McCall? I know you're hiding something. I'm gonna find out what it is. I don't care how long it takes." Jackson angrily hits the locker before slapping him on the shoulder roughly before walking away, throwing Blaze on last glare which was happily returned before he turned to the other boy.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Blaze asked him as Scott shook his head.

"No, just accused me of being on steroids." Scott laughed breathlessly.

"Are you?" Blaze asked him as Scott sent him a deadpanned look making him chuckle, "I'm just playing, come on, we're already late and I'm not even ready."

━━━

Blaze and Scott walked into the field getting prepatryoutstry outs when suddenly Stiles frantically run over to them.