"I'll be sure that she drinks plenty of milk." Ashton said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

When the elevator door opened, we walked through the lobby and into the parking lot.

"Who all will be joining us this evening?" He asked.

"All of my family and Shaylin, but I need to warn you about some stuff." I said.

"I think I'll be fine." He said once we got to his car.

"No. You won't be."

When Ashton saw that I was struggling to get the seatbelt he leaned over and got it for me.

"Your mum, Charlie, Caleb, and Shaylin love me. It'll be fine."

"Those aren't the ones I'm worried about."

He gently pressed his lips to mine for a sweet kiss. "Stop worrying. I don't like it when you worry."

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I just don't want you to not like them and vice versa."

He started the car and began driving.

"They're going to judge us for matching." I sighed.

"So we're both wearing white shirts. It's not that big of a deal."

"We're also both wearing black skinny jeans."

"But I have boots on and you have Vans."

"Yeah thanks for telling me that I left them at yours. I yelled at Shaylin a couple of days ago because I thought she lost them."

"I honestly didn't know I had them until thirty minutes ago."

I plugged my phone into the auxiliary cord and shuffle my music. After the intro to the song played, I began singing along.

"What is this?" Ashton asked as he pulled up to a stoplight.

I ignored his question and kept singing.

"If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away. Watch me unravel. I'll soon be naked. Lying on the floor, I've come undone."

He laughed at me and turned his attention back to the road.

When the song was over he grabbed my hand and held it in his lap.

"You listen to weird songs."

"I do not."

"Pull on my sweater so I'm naked." He sang.

"That's not even the right lyrics."

"But I got the basic concept." He giggled.

I skipped over a few songs before I found one that I liked.

"The situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way that I tease. I love the way that she breathes."

"Well this one is a one eighty from the naked one." Ashton giggled.

"Yeah my music taste is kind of everywhere."

"What got you into this song?"

"I dated a girl that liked this band." I gasped at the words I said. The hand that was previously holding his covered my mouth. I didn't want to tell him yet, but it just kind of slipped.

"Girl?" He turned down the music.

"What?"

"Lily you said you dated a girl."

"No I don't think so."

He laughed at me. "Lily you don't have to lie. I don't care if you're into girls."