My Treasure ~ Nagi

Start from the beginning

"Then your my girlfriend now and I'm your boyfriend" Nagi stated matter of a factly and you chuckled, nodding your head and going up on your tip toes and placing a quick peck on his cheek before turning around so he couldn't see your red face.

"Let's start heading home now, it's getting late" Reo suggested with a chuckled and you nodded, quickly walking away to the limo that Reo had, both boys laughing at your behaviour.

You thankfully went home peacefully and you smiled to yourself as you fell asleep.

Time Skip:

You had been in Bluelock for a few weeks now and today was going to be your last match of the first selection.

You were on team Z and you had made quick friends with Chigiri, Bachira and Isagi, thankfully.

Currently you were at the back of the line of team Z as you were preparing to enter the pitch and play against team V, the team that Nagi and Reo were on.

You were biting your nails out of pure nervousness as the two of them had no idea you were even in Bluelock.

As you entered the place, you took sight of team V, all of them looked strong and you looked over at Reo, you caught his eye first and you watched as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"What's wrong Reo?" Nagi asked the purple haired boy with a bored tone.

"N/N. She's playing on team Z!" Reo pointed over at you and Nagi glanced over at you, his eyes widening too and his mouth opening slightly.

"You know these people, N/N-Chan?" Bachira slung his arm around your shoulder like he normally did and you chuckled lightly, nodding your head at him and he smirked.

"Hey! Get your hands off my girlfriend" Nagi demanded, attempting to come towards you all but Reo managed to hold him back, Bachira immediately took his arm off of you and put his hand up in defence.

"Sorry man, didn't know she was your girlfriend" Bachira defended himself and you sighed to yourself.

"Just get on with the game" You were fed up at this point and you got into your positions on the field.

The game started and your team was getting thrashed by team V, which you had expected but you couldn't lose otherwise everything was over and you didn't want that.

This sparked something in you and you charged for the ball, it now in your possession and you sprited forward, dribbling past players, taking a fake shot before dribbling past three more players, flicking the ball behind you before you move back and took your shot.

You kicked the ball straight into the net and managed to score a point for your team, giving your team hope.

Panting and sweating like crazy, you made your way back to your side of the field and took your position again, your whole team now fired up more than ever.

In the end, your team had won by a hair and you were all over the moon but you took this opportunity to go over to the two boys you love.

"Hey" You let out a shaky breath because you had no idea how they would react to you, what they would say to you, what they now thought of you for lying to them/not telling them about you also being offered a place in Bluelock.

"N/N!" Nagi immediately pulled you in for the tightest hug of you life as he practically squeezed the air out of you.

"Hey Sei" You greeted your boyfriend back, placing a sweet and loving kiss on his temple and he smiled softly at you before you glanced at Reo, sending him a sweet smile.

"Hey" You greeted him and he just reponded by also giving you a hug and you chuckled at him.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you guys before, I did try to but you guys were so excited about each other getting offered a place that I didn't want to interupt more and I never found another time to tell you both. I'm truly sorry and I will make it up to you both" You apologised to both boys and they smiled softly at you, clealry not taking offence to the fact you hadn't said anything.

"It's okay, I understand. Just make sure you make it far, otherwise we will leave you behind" Reo ruffled your hair with a chuckle and you smiled and nodded your head like an excited puppy.

Nagi then pulled you back in for another hug, arms wrapped around your waist and head in your neck.

"It's okay, my treasure" He muttered but it was loud enough that you heard him and smiled to yourself as he placed a quick kiss on your cheek.

"I've got to go now but I'll see you both in the second selection. I love you Sei!" You gave him a quick peck on the lips before running off after your team but taking a quick glance behind you to see Nagi's shocked face.

You chuckled to yourself and waved at the pair before leaving and going to the locker room with your team.

A wide grin plastered on your face.

-

Hi! Hi! How is everyone doingggggg??

Let me know how you liked this chapter! Thank you guys so much for over 100 reads already, like what?! Hello?!

I love you guys! Thank you so so much! It means the world to me!

~Nana-Chan