𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Mulai dari awal

If I were to eat one of the fruits, would I obtain endless like just like the Xianzhou natives?

Does such an opportunity not tempt you, Caelus?

The young man raised a brow.
Those paragraphs were suspicious...

Caelus
No. It's more trouble than it's worth.
Even if you did eat a fruit and gain such a long life, wouldn't you just be caught and executed?

Tingyun
You're right, Caelus.
But if you were to manage to get past the Cloud Knights' searches... the opportunity seems too good to pass up, right?

Very sus.

Tingyun
But I thank you for the thought, Caelus. Unfortunately, the Ebon Deer is now dust, and no fruit of the Ambrosial Arbor remains. Such opportunities are extremely rare, but they slip away in an instant.

Just like life itself...

Caelus slowly turned his head to look at Tingyun who had begun gazing up at the Creation Furnace again. Him and the others were going to have to be wary of her... something just wasn't sitting right.

'Foxians have a much shorter lifetime than Xianzhou natives and Vidyadhara, but why would anyone want to live for more than a century?' Caelus wondered, 'What would I do if I could live for 100+ years...?'

He looked over to y/n who was still dozing peacefully in her mother's arms. It was rather humorous, but oddly heartwarming as well.

To have such a long lifetime...

Meh. Didn't seem worth it to Caelus.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n had fallen asleep feeling fearful that this safety and warmth would be gone when she awoke.

The source if it was gone, yes, but not the feeling.

She was alone at first, finding herself in a room she didn't recognize— DAMN THERE WERE A TON OF WEAPONS!!! WAS THIS PERSON PREPARING TO TAKE OVER THE LUOFU BY THEMSELF WITH ALL THESE DAMN SHARP THINGS?!

Her gaze moved away from the wall, then up to the ceiling which was blocked out by Caelus' raccoon 🍑 hydrogen bomb self.

She blinked once, then twice.

The young man was leaning over her.
The 🚚 did he want, huh? A smooch?

"What."

"Your Mom made food, get up."

"My... Mom?" y/n echoed, still a little disoriented from the whole revive hacks deer situation, "Caelus, where exactly..."

"Central Starskiff Haven. Your Mom gave us a place to stay and made us some food!" Caelus chirped before lowering his voice, "She's really hot, I see where you get it from...!"

Before y/n could question wtf he meant, Caelus was already peacing out to go eat up that home cooked meal m/n had made from him and the rest of the little squad.

Before he left, he peeked back into the room with a, "By the way, we can't stay long. We've gotta head back to Exalting Sanctum to continue that assignment."