chapter 35 caring Lu Che

Start from the beginning

Sweet and sour fish nuggets are not difficult to make. First cut the fish into pieces, then coat them with flour and fry them thoroughly. Finally, pour over a sauce made of white sugar and vinegar.

She took the time to cook, and when the food was out of the pot, Lu Che just came back from work.

"You wash your hands quickly and eat."

Jiang Yao said to Lu Che as she brought the dishes into the hall.

Lu Che looked at the slender back of his newly wed wife and plunged directly into the shower room to take a shower.

When he came out, everyone was already around the dining table.

In the past, she and him were separated by a corner seat, but now of course they are sitting together.

As soon as Lu Che sat down next to her, the hand under the table held hers.

Although it was not the first time to make small gestures in front of everyone, Jiang Yao was still felt guilty. She glanced at Lu Che and motioned him to let go.

Old Mrs. Lu and Lu Qing looked at the young couple and kept looking at each other with a smile.

The adults are looking at me, I look at you, Zhou Yang and Zhou Xin are completely fascinated by the sweet and sour fish in front of them.

Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, sweet and sour in taste, the two children shouted,

"Auntie, your cooking is really delicious."

"Auntie, I will only eat the food you cook in the future, I don't want to eat the food made by my mother."

Lu Qing sounded angry and funny, but before she could say anything, Lu Che had already said,

" Do you want to exhaust my wife?"

The two little guys were unhappy when they heard this.

Zhou Yang: "Uncle, you don't like me and Xinxin anymore."

"Uncle only likes my aunt now." Zhou Xin said aggrieved

: "Sure enough, men have a wife and forget their mother... No, they forget their nephew and niece."

“…”

Everyone laughed at Zhou Xin's words.

Lu Qing :  ...Now, go and rest for a while...."

Lu Che wanted to be alone with his wife , but now his sister offered the opportunity, of course he was welcome and took Jiang Yao back to the room...

As soon as he returned to the room and closed the door, Lu Che couldn't wait to hug Jiang Yao, bowed his head and kiss her passionately....

Originally he just wanted to kiss his wife but he overestimated his power of control and quickly got out of control.

During the day, Jiang Yao was not willing, and was afraid that her body would not be able to bear it, but seeing how hard he was, she finally obeyed him.

When it was over, Jiang Yao lay on the bed tired, she felt that she was crushed by Dog Man who dont know where to stop..

And Lu Che, who had been working hard just now, was full of energy at this moment, dressed neatly, and was ready to go to work.

Jiang Yao won't feel sorry for him as much as she did in the morning, hum
Dog Man... he is full of energy....

"Wife, I'm going to work."
Lu Che kissed Jiang Yao's lips