chapter 31 mid autumn festival

Start from the beginning

Lu Che looked at the large piece of pork in her hand, and couldn't help but said

: "It's so shameless, I originally wanted to treat my brother-in-law to a good meal, who knows he will come up with meat to treat  us."

Jiang Yao: “…”

In order not to lose face in front of the eldest brother, Lu Che was cruel and slaughtered a chicken directly.

Jiang Yao was stewing the pig's trotters, and when she saw the chicken that had been peeled cleanly, she laughed and cried,

"Are you going to finish this year's meat today?"

"Yes, even if there is no meat the New Year for us , I will still treat  my brother-in-law  best....whatever i have...My grandmother also said that we must not be humble in front of our in-laws."
Lu Che handed the chicken to Jiang Yao,

"cook as he like... I'm off to work."

In this case, Jiang Yao also lived up to such a rich food.
She cut half a catty of pork belly and made a pork belly with plum vegetables to eat at noon. As for dinner, it was very rich, including mushroom soup, white cut chicken, brine pig trotters, Dongpo Meat, kelp salad, and a few vegetables.

Lu Che got off work at midnight. When he got home, the Lu family's Mid-Autumn Festival banquet was about to begin.

Jiang Zhen was invited to the seat, Jiang Yao sat with him, but she deliberately chose not to be with Lu Che.

Her behavior that has no silver in this place received a meaningful gaze from Lu Che.

"Grandma Lu, such a sumptuous dish really cost you too much." Jiang Zhen sat down and said.

"Where?"
The old lady was very satisfied when he heard him say "rich", and said with a smile

"You brought all the pork, we just made up a little bit. Besides, The dishes on this table are all thanks to Yaoyao, we can't make such delicious dishes."

"What ?? Yaoyao?"
Jiang Zhen looked sideways at Jiang Yao in disbelief.

Jiang Yao said calmly,

"I have learned these things since I went to the countryside, brother, you should try it quickly."

Then, she gave Jiang Zhen a piece of Dongpo meat.
The dishes on this table originally looked very appetizing, but when he tasted them now, the taste was worthy of their appearance.

" It seems like a good thing now, you have gained experience and grown up."

"Yes, Yaoyao is a good worker."

"Yes, Yaoyao is very motivated."

“…”

Everyone tried their best to blow the rainbow fart to Jiang Yao in front of Jiang Zhen.

After dinner, everyone moved to the courtyard to enjoy the moon while eating moon cakes made by Jiang Yao.

Everyone chatted casually, and Zhou Yang and Zhou Xin had a natural affection for Jiang Zhen, because he and their father were both soldiers, so they kept pestering him and asking questions.

Jiang Zhen was also patient, and answered all the brother and sister's unrestrained questions one by one.

Lu Che and Jiang Yao sat opposite each other, far apart, and occasionally their eyes met in the air, and they basically didn't speak all night.