Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers

Start from the beginning

You hoped that Rin hadn't moved at all and that he would still remember you and you hope and prayed that maybe Sae had gone back home too and you could finally reunite with the two brothers.

Today, you planned on going to the football pitch you used to always go to, you had arrived in Japan a week ago but decided to move into your house and unpack before you even went to the pitch.

It was a cold day and so you made sure to wrap up warm before you left your house and locked the door behind you.

You made your way to the pitch, taking in all the scenery around you and remembering all the beautiful memories that you shared with the two brothers, a smile appearing on your face as you remembered.

As you approached the pitch, you saw the two brothers and they looked... Hostile, they looked different, they didn't look like they shared the brotherly love they used to.

Both boys had grown a lot taller, their hair was longer, Sae's fringe was shorter now, Rin was like a giant now, his hair was longer and they both looked more muscular and more attractive than you remembered.

Sae had clearly said something that had upset Rin as he looked like his whole world had just been destroyed.

"Sae-San? Rin-Chan?" You called out to the two boys, not being able to take the tense atmosphere any longer.

The two brothers looked over at you, both had slight confusion on their faces for a moment before they realised who you were, Rin's eyes widening and Sae's turning stoic and unbothered.

That bothered you.

"N/N-San?" Rin said your name and you nodded and smiled at him, walking over to the two brothers slowly as you watched Rin get up to his feet and stand in front you.

"I missed you" Rin told you, he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you like you would vanish any second and you chuckled at him.

"I missed you both too" You pulled away from him and smiled at the two brothers.

You could sense that there was something both boys weren't saying as you looked at both of their faces, they looked like they were waiting for the other to leave so they could speak to you.

"Are you guys okay?" You questioned the two boys, looking back and forth between the two of them as they both looked down at you.

"I like you"
"I like you"

The two boys spoke in unison and your eyes widened and your heart fluttered, you never knew or realised that either boy had feelings for you.

"E-Erm..." You stuttered out, playing with your fingers due to nerves before you let out a deep and heavy sigh before looking up at the two.

Neither ending:

"I-I'm sorry but I won't choose. I have had feelings for you both for years but... Sae leaving and not telling me, both of you losing contact with me and the fact I still love you both... I can't choose and I won't. I don't want to be with one and hurt the other so... I hope we can still stay friends like we used to be" You spoke your heart and it was partially the truth.

You didn't want to be with one and hurt the other but you did want to be with them, both of them but you didn't want to propse that idea because they might both say no and people might think it was weird and you didn't want that.

Another thing you didn't want was to be a distraction to either of them as they strived for their goal to become the worlds best, you also didn't want to get distracted from your own goals either.