"Of course I would," you smiled.

"Oh, and are you going to Harry's thing later on," Fred asked.

"Yeah. Wouldn't miss it for the world," you replied.

~~Dumbledore's Army~~

"Alright! Good job (y/n)," Neville cheered.

Everyone looked your way to see that you were the first to actually do the Patronus Charm.

"Well done (y/n)," Harry cheered.

Fred growled in Harry and Neville's direction. As everyone else started getting the hang of the charm, something starting hitting the wall. The glass started to crack and everyone stood as a group. Glass shattered. You could see Umbridge through a hole in the wall. She blew the wall away and Draco pulled Cho into view.

"Cho," you quietly growled.

Fred pulled you closer to himself and gave you a 'Everything is going to be okay' look.

You were all sitting in the classroom writing with those stupid quills that Umbridge gave out. You could hear people hissing in pain all throughout the area. Fred's head shot in your direction when he heard a quiet 'Ow! Fuck!' and a hiss come from you. George and Fred looked up at Umbridge and gave a extremely dirty look.

Afterwards, Fred pulled you and George into hug before walking out of the classroom with you two. You saw Cho when you walked out, ignored her, and continued to rub on your hand.

~~During 5th year OWLS~~

"Let's do this," you smiled, readying yourself on your broom.

The three of you set off a few fireworks to get Umbridge's attention.

"Get ready. I'm sending another when she walks out. Then, we go," you heard one of them say as you were preparing to go.

Everything so far had went as planned, she was looking around for the three of you. She peeked at the staircase. That's when you three sped past her and started setting off fireworks in the classroom. Everyone was cheering. Time for the big one. They threw it up and just as planned it chomped down on Umbridge and smashed all of her rules. The three of you flew next to each other and gave high fives. Soon, you all flew out and the class followed, pushing Umbridge out of the way. You guys threw up more fireworks, causing the whole school to come outside.

~~Waiting for everyone to return~~

"Hey, I'll be back. Fred, why don't you talk to (y/n) about that thing," George said, getting up.

"Right," Fred replied and waited for George to leave, "So, (y/n), do you like anyone?"

"Yeah, I do," you blushed.

"Oh. Who," he growled.

"His name starts with an F," you blushed harder.

"Flynn from Ravenclaw? Really," he replied, obviously shocked you'd like such a goody-goody.

"No you dimwit. I'm talking about Fred. Fred Weasley. You," you sighed.

"Oh, that's fine," he sighed in defeat before realizing you said him, "Wait! Really?"

"Duh, How could I not like you," you smiled.

"(y/n)? Will you, maybe, go out with me then," he asked.

"Of course," you blushed, kissing his cheek.

He looked down, blushing.

"I didn't know you were so shy Freddie," you laughed.

"S-Shut up. I can't help it. I was kissed by an angel," he smirked. You blushed and looked away.

George walked in, "So, Fred, how'd it go?"

"Perfect," he smiled.

~~One year later~~

"Mum, Dad, this is (y/n). That girl that George and I are always with. I know you already know her, but she has a different introduction. She is my fiancée," Fred smiled.

"Fred! I'm so proud," Molly smiled, "Welcome to the family, (y/n)!" She pulled you into a tight hug.

"Welcome to the family," Arthur said, hugging you as well.

"C'mon! She was practically in the family anyways! Let her go," George and Fred laughed.

"It's fine. I'm just glad they accept me," you laughed, hugging them back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kind of want to do a part two for this. Should I?

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

        OR

        You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional)

        OR

        You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~