chapter 27 Parting meal

Start from the beginning

"No."
Lu Che said
: "No one dares to make trouble for many years, and this well must be drilled. If I go to fetch water everyday .. we will not be discovered. That's right. But even if we have a well in the future, I'll have to fetch water every day for pretence."

Jiang Yao couldn't help stunned after hearing this, the boss is really a boss, and he has already planned everything before doing things.

After a few days, the sugarcane fields are harvested, and the members can rest for a few days to prepare for the rice transplanting work at the end of September.

Lu Che didn't go to the county town to pick up firewood recently. He digs a well at home before going to work every day.

After he dug for two days, Jiang Yao estimated that the time was about the same, and went to the county post office to see if Jiang Zhen sent her a package.

In fact, Lu Che often came to the county town to help her pick it up, but he always went back to Qingyuan before dawn, and the post office hadn't opened yet.

She went out at the right time, and when she went to the post office, the staff just opened the door. She didn't have to queue, she reported her name, and got the package and letter from Jiang Zhen as she wished.

The package is not small, and the letter is bulging as always. It is estimated that money and tickets are indispensable in it.

She put the envelope in the messenger bag, and then carried the package back. Unexpectedly, she saw Zhao Pengfei as soon as she walked out of the post office.

Zhao Pengfei did not expect to meet her here. He was surprised at first, but his face quickly sank.

She never cared what kind of face he gave herself, but since he hated herself all day, she felt compelled to talk to him.

"Go to a state-run restaurant for a bowl of noodles." Jiang Yao said.

"...Okay." Zhao Pengfei thought she was going to be sarcastic again, but he didn't expect that she would invite him to a state-run restaurant for noodles. He was stunned for a moment, then nodded in response.

Walking all the way to the state-run hotel, although Zhao Pengfei did not speak, his face softened a lot.

When paying the money ticket, he wanted to help Jiang Yao give it, but she refused,

"We are just ordinary classmates, it is not appropriate for you to pay the money ticket."

"Jiang Yao, you..."

Zhao Pengfei's face tensed, but Jiang Yao interrupted him before he could speak,

"Find a place to sit down and talk slowly."

Zhao Pengfei held back and waited for an empty table to be seated. Before he opened his mouth, Jiang Yao had already said,

"Maybe when we were in school, our relationship was good. Today's meal When we meet, we treat it as a parting meal for our friendship. From now on, I will be me, and you will be you. If we meet on the road, we can say hello to eachothers, but don't interfere in each other's private affairs."

Zhao Pengfei listened, conditioned reflex to refute, but Jiang Yao did not give him a chance to speak, and continued

: "We are no longer children, at the age of 9 or 10, we should get married in the village. There are not a few parents, and there should be a degree of relationship between adult men and women, especially if you are dating Du Yuejia now, you often interfere with me, which is very bad for my reputation."