chapter 25 clues

En başından başla

Jiang Yao and Lu Qing were not in time.

When they arrived,Officer  Zhang  and two colleagues had just arrived.

As soon as it reached 7:30, Lu Caigui quieted everyone down and handed the loudspeaker to Zhang Public Security officer

"Dear members, the purpose of our visit today, I believe Lu Zhishu has made it clear to everyone yesterday. Well, now whoever went out that night and saw anything can say already."

"I went out to play cards that night, but I didn't meet anyone."

"I went to fight, but I didn't meet anyone."

“…”

After a few people spoke, Chen Shuanglian stood up and said imposingly

: "I saw Lu Che, he was running outside in a wet suit that night, and he looked bad at first sight. It's a shame."

"Did you really see it?" Zhang asked in a fair manner

: "Then please tell me in detail why you went out, where did you see Lu Che, and what was it like when you saw him? Yes, make it clear."

Zhang squinted his face, Chen Shuanglian looked a little guilty, he looked towards Lu Zhisen unconsciously. Lu Zhisen glared at him, and he stood up immediately, stalking his neck and said,

"Let's just say, I went to play cards that night, and several of my poker friends can testify. When I almost got to my house, I saw Lu Che in a hurry. When he was running on the road, he was soaked all over, and it looked like he had fallen into the water."

"Our production team has no street lights, are you sure you really saw Lu Che soaking wet?" Jiang Yao asked suddenly.

other person nodded

"Oh, so that's the case."

Jiang Yao nodded and asked again,

"Since you can see clearly, what shirt and pants did Lu Che wear that night, and whether his hair was wet? , you should be very clear."

"I..."

passed by in a hurry at that time, how could Chen Shuanglian remember it so clearly, he hesitated for a long time, and he began to panic.

"I..."
passed by in a hurry at that time, how could Chen Shuanglian remember it so clearly, he hesitated for a long time, and he began to panic.

Lu Zhisen finally couldn't stand it anymore, stood up and shouted,

"The hooligan fell into the pond, his body was wet, Lu Che was like that at the time, he must be... right....speak"

"How do you know the holligan is wet? You saw it with your own eyes?" officer Zhang asked.

Lu Zhisen was stunned by Zhang's cold eyes, he forced himself to calm down, and said,

"The person who reported anonymously said it."

"How do you know what the anonymous reporter said?"

Zhang's eyes became more and more aggressive,

"In the process of handling the case, we only said that Lu Che was reported anonymously. As for the content of the report, we have never revealed yet"

"Lu Zhisen is so clear, he must have reported it anonymously!"

"Yes, he must be jealous of Lu Che's ability to repair tractors and deliberately slander hi.."