chapter 19 outsiders

Start from the beginning

She didn't see Lu Qing in the front yard, and when she walked into the main room, she didn't see anyone, just when she was about to shout, she heard a voice coming from Mrs. Lu's room.

Lu Che: "Grandma, I'm going to work, remember to finish this bowl of porridge."

"I see, will hand in the public rations today, go early." The old lady urged.

"Then I'm leaving."

"Good."

"Grandma, I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"Can you stop calling me Cheche in the future, like a little kid, I'm 23."

"Cheche.. I shouted loudly since you are child, why can't I shout now?"

"Grandma .. its not good to shout it infront of outsiders "

"Outsiders? I stay at home every day, where are there outsiders?"

Speaking of this, Lu Che's voice was a little frantic, and after throwing a sentence

"I can't tell you, Grandma"
he walked out of the room.

As soon as he stepped out of the door, he looked up and saw an "outsider" standing in the middle of the main room.

Lu Che walked out of the main room with a cold face, and went to work.

Jiang Yao looked at his angry back and couldn't help grinning.

The big guy makes a little awkwardness, and it's quite cute.

"Yaoyao, are you here to call me to work?" Lu Qing's voice came from behind.

Jiang Yao turned her head and saw Lu Qing coming out of the room, she smiled and replied

"Yes, let's go."

Originally, the payment of the paper factory's handwork was low, and not many people came to work, but recently, in the slack farming, handicraft has become a sweet pastry, after all, idle is idle, can earn an extra money Better than sitting.

Jiang Yao and Lu Qing went relatively late. When they arrived, the paper factory was already full of people. She glanced at random and found that the Du family sisters were also there.

The relationship between the original owner and Du Yuejia has always been cold, and now Jiang Yao is not familiar with her. As for Du Yuejiao, her face has already been torn apart, so there is no need for her to greet them.

"Let's go get the raw materials." Lu Qing said.

"Okay." Jiang Yao responded.

The two went directly to the raw material distribution office. After the raw material distributor distributed the raw materials to them, he said

"There are many people who come to work today. If you don't want to squeeze, take them back and make them. Just take it back and deliver it.”

They discussed it and they all tended to go home to make it, so they walked away with the ingredients.

As soon as they stepped out of the paper mill, the women in the village approached and asked the Du family sisters,

"Do you know what happened to Jiang yao and the Lu family? Why did she suddenly run to the Lu family? live at to their home?"

Du Yuejia knew that this group of women liked to talk when they were idle, she planned to ask three questions, but Du Yuejiao was the first to say,

"We don't know either, but Jiang Yao and The relationship between the Lu family is very good, otherwise she would not live with them, and on the day of the move, Lu Che came to help her move things with an ox cart, so she didn't have to do anything."