•F O U R T Y - O N E•

ADIE'S POV
"Gimme gimme gimme!" Trevor sang, approaching me with a drink.

"What's this?" I shouted, hoping he could hear me over the loud music of the bar.

"Am Sour!" He shouted, louder than I ever expected. I made a funny face, indicating to him that I did in fact hear him.

I grinned, sipping it slowly. He danced to the music in front of me, placing one hand on my thigh.

"It's almost time for our parties." I grinned at him, pulling him closer to me.

"I know." He smiled. "Twenty four hours."

"I'm so excited." I giggled, running a hand down his chest.

"Hey don't be that way, we can't even sleep next to each other tonight, let alone have sex." Trevor spoke, grabbing my hand on his chest.

"Oh so I can't touch you?" I teased, dragging my hand down his chest and onto his stomach.

Trevor looked at me through his eye lashes, he knew I was playing a game, and if I know him, he's going to play right back.

Earlier today we had gone out and found matching rings to use for our 'ceremony' tomorrow.

We gave them to Troy for safe keeping, and tonight? We're out on the town

"Could I have one last dance with my girlfriend?" Trevor asked, grinning at me.

"Of course." I smiled, my cheeks starting to hurt. I gave him my hand and he led me to the dance floor.

This club had an Abba tribute band playing so I was incredibly pleased to hear Waterloo come over the speakers, the beautiful singing ringing through the bar.

On our way to the dance floor I threw out my empty cup, allowing my full attention to be on Trevor.

He placed his hands on my waist, moving side to side with the beat of the music. I watched as he smiled down at me, pulling me as close to him as he possibly could. His eyes were lost in mine, looking all over my face, taking me in.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I asked him, looking up to him.

"All the time babe, even without saying anything." He grinned. "Just by looking at me you tell me how much you love me."

"You are so sweet Trev." I smiled, bringing my hands to his cheeks. "I love you so much."

"I love you more babe." He said, sending me a lazy smile. The song came to an end and I saw our friends walking towards us.

"Ill see you tomorrow?" I asked, walking towards Alexa and Dani.

"24 hours until Mrs. Zegras." He said, leaning into kiss me one last time.

"Alright break it up!" Mason laughed, pulling Trevor towards him.

"See you tomorrow night." I smiled, following Dani and Alexa.