•T H I R T Y - S E V E N•

ADIE'S POV
"Trevor!" I shouted, running out of his bathroom, my toothbrush still in my mouth. I sprinted down the stairs of the Zegras house looking for Trevor. I saw the screen door was open so I ran directly towards it.

"Trevor!" I said again, throwing the door open.

"Adie!" He said, breaking away from his conversation with his family.

"I got the position!" I said, shaking with excitement. "I got the position in Spain!"

"Oh my Gosh AJ I'm so proud of you!" He smiled, pulling me right into his chest, then picking me up and spinning me around.

"Trev...trev your shirt." I laughed, looking at the tooth paste that got on it.

"It's fine I can change." He waved his hand. "You just got into your dream program."

"I know I'm just. I don't know." I smiled not able to put words to my feelings.

"I'm so proud of you." He smiled, holding my cheeks.

"Congratulations!" I heard Julie and Gary say in unison. I pulled away from Trevor, accepting the hug from Julie, then Gary. "Have you called your parents?"

"No my mom is on her way home from Japan so I'll call them tonight." I smiled, my cheeks beginning to hurt.

"Well Id say this calls for a family dinner." Gary smiled, pulling out his phone. "I'll make a few calls and get us a reservation at LBP."

I grinned, having no clue what that meant but I'm assuming it's good because Trevor and Griffins eyes lit up.

"Don't get any ideas you two." Julie started pointing at them. "If you get more than two meals you're paying for yourselves."

I grinned then looked to Trevor.

"Your gonna love it. I promise." Trevor smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"It sounds tasty." I said raising my eye brows.

"Ok we are taking the 3:30 train into the city." Gary spoke.

"Dad that's in like three hours." Ava spoke, jumping to her feet. "What time is dinner?"

"Dinner is at 7:30." Gary replied. "I figured you guys would like to walk around the city, it's a nice day."

"I'd love that." I smiled. "Let's go get ready."

I reached out and took Ava's hand in mine. She smiled and we walked upstairs together, Trevor and Griffin following close behind us.

"What do I wear?" I asked Ava, not trusting the boys one bit.

"I'm going to wear a long pink dress." Ava said. "But I'm going to change so I'm going to wear something like jeans for walking around the city."

"Sounds good." I nodded. "I have a few options if you wanna come help me pick."

"I'd love to." We both giggled and made our way into Trevors room. We spent a few minutes looking through my things before we decided on an outfit and a dress for tonight.

I followed her into her bathroom, bringing my makeup with me. We chatted and spoke about her future plans with college, and what Trevor was like growing up.

We were ready just in time to pile into the car and drive to the train station. I honestly think taking the train is so cool even though Trevor, Griffin and Ava don't seem to excited about it. Maybe they've just taken it so often that it's gotten boring, I don't know.

Soon enough we found ourselves on the Brooklyn Bridge, staring out over the city.

"I've never been to Brooklyn before." I said to Trevor as he stroked my hand, admiring the city alongside me.