• T E N •

ADIE'S POV
I sat next to Jamie as the final seconds of the third period ticked down. Trevor had scored with five minutes left, but it was little help. The Devils quickly showed the Ducks the door. On the bright side Jack had scored twice, at least making me smile a few times.

The game was depressing, but nowhere near the amount of depressed Jamie is. He's been watching his team play for months and just has to watch but not help. Obviously he's upset, but he's been helpful when needed.

On the other hand Pat is an absolute joy. He doesn't stop talking, he cracks jokes all the time, and he reminds me so much of Trevor, it makes sense they're best friends.

Before we came Pat was convinced me had to sneak into the Ducks press box, since he was drafted by New Jersey. Jamie and I made fun of him because his 'necessary disguise' was a hat and not shaving for two days, making him look *very* different.

The team exited the ice and we decided it would be easiest to wait up here before going down, Pat once again stating he couldn't be seen because he'll be seen as like a traitor or something.

"Well I'm going down." Jamie said, standing up and running a hand through his hair.

"Oh, ok." I said looking down. I know he's stressed and all but I can't help feeling he doesn't like me.

As soon as he was gone I turned to Pat and opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it. "Who put a twig up his ass." He scoffed next to me.

"I don't know Pat." I chuckled looking over to him. We kept up conversation before Trevor came up behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders "Are you fools up for going to the Beach Bar tonight?"

"Are you kidding!" Pat said excitedly turning to Trevor. "We're so in!"

I leaned forward, rubbing my temples before turning around. Do I want to go to the beach bar? Hell yes. Should I go to the beach bar on a Sunday evening? No. But my fate was already sealed when Pat agreed for us.

"Great!" Trevor started. "We can go back to mine and grab clothes then we can go to Addie's so she can get ready, plus the bar is in Manhattan Beach so Addie is closer." He smiled down at me, then grabbed my hand and we walked out of the arena together.

**

"You wanna come?" I asked Mika as I ran mousse through my hair.

"Ad what kind of question is that?" She giggled. "Of course I want to go to the Beach Bar with hot hockey players!"

"Cool." I smiled and continued getting ready.

"I got him, he takes forever to get dressed, but I got him." Trevor said, walking into my room, dragging Alex by the arm.

"Dude you just have so much energy." Alex said flopping on the floor next to Mika.

"What?" Trevor said walking in with two Red Bulls in his hand.

"You have the mental capacity of a toddler with ADHD and you're getting hyped up on Red Bulls?" Alex asked.

"What's he on about?" Pat asked but quickly turned to Trevor. "Ooo Red Bull!"

"Not for you!" Trevor whined, slapping his hand away.

"Pat there are more in the fridge." I said, using my mascara to point.

"Yo Addie watch the shirt!" Trevor said smirking at me.

"You're feeding their craziness." Alex said leaning back against the wall.

"Trev that fit is tough!" Jack said walking into my room, also holding a Red Bull.

I looked over and rolled my eyes at his cut off t-shirt. "And you were worried about me getting mascara on that?" I asked laughing at Trevors choice of clothing.

"Yeah, it gives me mad rizz and mascara would de-rizz the fit." He smiled at me.

"Oh God I'm gonna need a drink if I'm going to survive you." I said winking. I got up and walked out to the kitchen, bringing my dress with me.

I quickly walked into Mika's room to change and when I came out Trevor was standing there. He looked me up and down then walked towards me. I could feel the butterflies building in my stomach. "That dress is really hot." He smirked down at me.

"Well that is what I was going for." I smiled, moving my hands over the black fabric.

He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I would take it off you but, you have company." He smirked and backed away.

I smiled and shook my head, giggling at him and his antics. I followed him into the kitchen where he was making me a vodka lemonade. "Specially crafted. I call it lemon z rizz." He said handing it to me and laughing.

He followed me back to my room where everyone else was. "OOO she looks hot!" I smile at Mika.

"Oh you're one to talk!" She said reaching up to me.

"Yeah yeah. Now lets go make the boys watch us take pictures." I said, pulling her up to me.

"Why." Alex groaned.

"God who put a stick up your ass today?" Jack scoffed walking past him. I shot Mika a look and she grabbed my arm as we followed the boys outside.

"He just found out he got sent to the AHL." Mika whispered frowning.

"Oh that really sucks." I said. Trevor had explained to me what the AHL is and how it works.

"Yeah. I think he doesn't want to tell them just yet, but he has to leave for Ontario tomorrow night." Mika said sounding upset. I guess they are closer than I thought.

"It must be really hard, having to just pick up and leave and all." I said, trying to support her.

"I think it also just hurts, you know watching all his friends succeed in the nhl, you know Trevor, Jack, Cole, Spencer, Matt, they all played together for so long and I don't, I just don't want him to get down on himself about it." She said looking down as we got outside.

"Well I'm sure you guys will get through it." I smiled giving her a hug. She smiled back then walked up to Alex, and he pulled her into his arms, smiling.

After a few minutes we found a well-lit wall to use as out background. I went first and posed while Mika took my pictures. I caught Trevor smiling at me, so I shot him one back.

"Oh thats cute!" Mika exclaimed. I blushed and kept moving for the camera.

I saw Alex push Trevor and he nearly fell over, but Pat saved him.

"Geez dude are you under the influence?" Pat laughed, helping him steady himself.

"Yeah the influence of happiness!" Trevor said giggling, and shooting me a wink. Yup Trevor is drunk at 6 pm. This is going to be one fun night.