•T W E N T Y - T H R E E•

ADIE'S POV
I power walked out of the auditorium and directly to where I said I would meet my moms, Mika, her family, Trevor and Alex. They all sat together during graduation which is super cute. I spotted Dimi and Dago since they were about half a head taller than everyone.

I locked eyes with my mom, who was wiping her tears. "Look at my baby!" She said pulling me into her chest.

"Not so baby anymore mama." I smiled, pulling away to grin at her before turning to Keely.

"Awe we are so proud of you sweetie." Keely said, her arms holding me tight. When I finally pulled away from her I saw Trevor standing behind both of them. I walked over to him, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck. He spun me around grinning like a maniac.

I was honestly in such a happy place in my life. I've been living with Trevor for just over a month now and everything is going great. Mika and I decided it would be pointless to sign a new lease for the summer if she's just going to be going home or staying with Alex and I'll be doing the same with Trevor.

The only thing that is a little off is that Trevor has't asked me to be his girlfriend. I know we're taking things slow and given everything thats happened I can understand why he would want to hold off on a relationship. But I know deep down I want to be with him. We've basically been dating for almost three months, I mean we live together.

"Adie? What's on your mind?" He asked me, pushing a few stray pieces of hair behind my ear.

"Nothing!" I smiled, forcing myself to abandon the thoughts.

"Well I'm so proud of you." He said, hold my cheeks with his hands.

"Thank you." I said, meeting his eyes.

"You've impressed me time and time again Ads. No matter what happens you are always ready for the challenge, no matter how hard it might feel." He paused, seemingly looking for the right words. "Ugh fuck it, Ads will you be my girlfriend? I'd be honored to have someone like you by my side."

I almost teared up at his kind words. He said every word like he meant everything he said and more. I quickly nodded my head, realizing all my thinking was probably freaking him out. I started giggling, just from pure joy.

"What?" Trevor asked, pulling me close to him.

"You know how I said I wasn't thinking about anything earlier?" I asked, looking up into his light blue eyes. His hair fell just right, a few strands blocking me having a clear view of him.

"Yeah?" He questioned looking at me.

"I was thinking about how you hadn't asked me to be your girlfriend yet." I giggled.

"Oh really?" He asked, laughing along with me. We turned back to my family. I held Trevor's hand the whole time, keeping him close to my side as butterflies of joy erupted in my stomach.

We spent a few hours with our people before Trevor and I had to leave to drive Keely and my mom to the airport. Once we got there I jumped out of my car, giving my mom a somber goodbye as she was off for a month long medical conference in Japan, I'd see Keely soon though.

"I'll see you soon mama." I said, breathing in her scent.

"I love you honey." She smiled at me. "And he's a keeper." She ginned, pointing at Trevor.

"I know mama. I've known since it was last call the night we met." I answered. She gave me one last hug before I watched them walk through the doors to the airport.

"Ready babe?" Trevor asked. He was standing next to the car door, ready to help me in.

"Yup." I smiled, taking his hand as I climbed up into his car.