•T W E N T Y - O N E•

TREVOR'S POV
I grinned as I set my phone down next to me. We just got back from the week long road trip, and every single day I talked to her. Even after a late game in Buffalo, Adie was there to listen to all my complaints. She also was a great distraction to cheer me up. She actually called me before the Colorado game asking if I had ESPN plus because she was trying to watch our game.

We have the day off today. I decided I would let Adie sleep in a little so I jumped in the shower and put on a nicer outfit. I want to hangout but I also don't just want to stay at home.

After the conversation on the plane I've been thinking non-stop about asking her out. I spent all of my shower trying to think of the perfect date night. I thought through many ideas, occasionally going on my phone to check on different ideas, until I finally thought of something perfect. It's meant to be a nice night so I emailed the company, hoping they could arrange something for tonight.

I walked back into my bedroom and saw Adie asleep in my bed. She looked so beautiful. Her hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and covered a little of her face. Her skin was smooth and tanned, with light freckles stretching over her nose. I paused for a moment to just take in her beauty before I laid down and buried my face in her hair. She smells like lemons and raspberries.

She moved a bit, settling into my arms. She made a small noise before her eyes fluttered opened, looking up to me.

"How are you?" I asked, not letting her out of my grasp just yet.

"I'm alright." She smiled. "Just woke up in this hockey players bed, no biggie."

Lou jumped up on the bed, walking over to us. "Well my morning was pretty perfect too, the most beautiful girl in the world was in my bed when I woke up so I guess we're in the same boat."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go on like a date tonight?" I asked, just biting the bullet and asking.

"Oh I would love to!" She answered, turning to me. "The boys really got to you."

"Maybe a little." I said letting the breath out of my chest. "Just be ready for a date, let's say five?"

"Oh what is it." She said clapping her hands together.

"You'll find out when we get there." I said grabbing her hands and lacing our fingers together.

"So much waiting." She answered, throwing her head back and laughing. "This whole week has been waiting!" She said looking into my eyes. "For you."

I grinned and leaned in, pressing my lips to hers. Her hands gripped my cheeks and I felt her smile as well before I pulled away. I then rested my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. "Then let's end that wait."

"But I have to shower." She laughed, beginning to get out of bed.

"Darn I just got out." I answered, winking.

"What's wrong with two showers?" She asked, smirking.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. "True."

I got up, following her into the bathroom. She was already undressed, feeling the water before walking in. I followed behind her, my hands slowly brushing over her shoulder. I brushed her hair over her shoulder, placing a gentle kiss where the hair once was. She turned around and looked up at me. The look in her eyes immediately caused my dick to go hard. Her blue eyes had turned a dark shade of grey in the low lighting.

I moved her hair through the water, making sure to get it all wet. I then grabbed the shampoo and began to rub it through her hair, focusing on massaging her scalp. I helped her wash out her hair then ran some conditioner through it.