• T W E L E V E •

⚠️😈NSFW WARNING😈⚠️

ADIE'S POV
I giggled as Trevor pushed me against the door. Everything that happened earlier was pushed to the back of my mind, almost forgotten. Cole, Jack and Pat were staying at Alex's place and Alex and Mika were staying here as well as me and Trevor. The boys had decided our apartment would be the, and I quote 'sex dungeon' for the night. Thanks Cole.

Trevor pulled me towards my bed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"That dress was driving me crazy tonight Ads." He said, pulling me on top of him.

"Really?" I asked, straddling him. "Cuz those sun glasses were super hot."

"Oh shut it." He said, rolling me over and leaning over me. "They gave me mad rizz." He said leaning in and kissing me hard. "And it worked."

"Yeah I know. All those hot girls were eye fucking you." I said in between kisses, rolling my eyes.

"And I was eye fucking you." He smirked, grabbing the straps of my dress and pulling them down. "And obviously my rizz worked on you."

I giggled as he pulled my dress off, then took his shirt over his head. "Maybe you should wear them for confidence." I chuckled, picturing how idiotic it would look.

"Yeah let me wear my glasses while I fuck you." He said, totally serious, then leaned down to capture my nipple in his mouth. I moaned and arched my back as he bit down lightly. "Quiet baby. We have company."

He continued peppering my chest with kisses, before moving to suck on my neck. I whimpered, needing him more and more by the second. I reached down, moving my hands over his waistband, then slipped my fingers underneath. He responded quickly by rolling us over and pulling his pants off.

"Want to get my dick wet baby?" He asked, holding his dick and pumping it a few times.

I looked at him through my eyelashes before dipping down and taking as much of him in my mouth as possible. Trevor let out a groan and ran his fingers through my hair, willing me to go on.

"God Ads if you keep doing that I'm not going to last long." Trevor said under his breath. I pulled my mouth off him and as soon as I looked up to him we heard banging on the wall. I turned to Trevor then we both broke out laughing. Trevor pulled out his phone and started taking a video of himself then turned the phone to the wall. "I guess Cole was right." I added as Trevor sent the video, I'd imagine to Cole.

"Get it Turcs!" Trevor shouted banging on the wall. We heard laughter explode from the other side of the wall.

"Thanks buddy!" Alex answered. "Are you getting some?"

"Yes sir!" Trevor said laughing. "Let's get back to it!"

I was left in fits of laughter as Trevor giggled. "What I had to hype my man up." He laughed rolling me over and tickling my sides before moving his hands down to my ass and squeezing.

"Where were we." He said, reaching to pull off my panties. He smirked up at me before leaning down and placing his mouth on my clit. I felt his tongue moving in circles and in and out of me, driving me crazy. I glanced down, catching a glimpse of his eyes watching me. I watched as he moved to put his hand between my legs, teasing me with the tips of his fingers.

"Please Trevor?" I whispered, begging him to give me something. I saw as lust swept over his eyes. He quickly put three fingers inside of me, forcing me to bite my hand to keep quiet. His fingers were so big and they forced me apart, causing pain and pleasure to spark through me.

"Trevor." I moaned.

"No cumming yet sweetheart." He smirked, moving his fingers faster inside of me. I had to shut my eyes tight to at least avoid watching him, but that didn't take away the overwhelming amount of pleasure I was feeling.

Tears started brimming in my eyes I almost couldn't take it. "Trevor please." I begged.

"Just a little more baby." He said, pressing his palm to my lower abdomen.

"Trevor I can't." I said, letting my orgasm rush through me. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily. Once I opened them Trevor was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, blushing.

"That was so fucking hot." He said, his voice low, before crawling back to plant his lips on mine. I felt his dick against my thigh, hard as a rock. I reached down to grab his dick. He groaned as my hand wrapped around him. Once again he rolled us over so I was on top.

I straddled him, holding his dick in my hand.

"One sec." He said reaching to the nightstand.

I grabbed his hand and held it as I sat on his dick. He shut his eyes, turning back to me. "I'm on the pill." I whispered in his ear, leaning back on his dick.

He smirked at me, sending me a look of absolute lust. I started moving on top of him. He grabbed my waist, helping me move on top of him. His hands moved to my ass gripping so hard I moaned. To cover both our noises I leaned down placing my lips on his. He slid his tongue into my mouth as he continued to move my hips.

"Jesus Ads I'm gonna cum." He said on my lips. I just smirked in response and moved quicker on top of him.

I felt him grab my waist, pushing me down on him. He groaned as he came, breathing heavily.

Once he recovered he looked up at me. He caught me smirking at him and rolled his eyes before lifting me off of him.

"I have to, ya know." I said walking towards my bathroom.

"I'll come with." He smiled, following me into the bathroom.

I turned and caught him checking out my ass. "Chill Zegras." I smirked as I continued to the bathroom.

I sat down on my toilet to pee as Trevor looked at my shower. "Hm spacious." He said, turning to me. "Round two?" He questioned, gesturing to the shower.

I met his eyes, looking at him through my eyelashes once more. "Don't give me that look." He said before pinning me to the wall and locking his lips to my neck.