•T W E N T Y - T W O•

⚠️😈NSFW WARNING😈⚠️

ADIE'S POV
I blushed, holding Trevors hand as we watched the sunset. We were just about done with the bottle of wine and had finished the cheese and crackers. This is by far the best first date I've ever been on. He put so much thought and effort into the date and I honestly really love it. I'm just scared we're taking things too fast, however I decided to ignore my inner conscience as I pulled Trevor's arm around me and leaned back against him. I felt him kiss the top of my head and pull me closer to him. The silence was comfortable, unlike anyone I've been with before. Something about him just made me feel comfortable and safe.

"You're doing ok Ad?" He asked me, his tone soft.

"Yeah, I'm just glad to be back in LA." I said, smiling to myself. "Thank you for this by the way."

"Of course, the boys got to me a little." He chuckled. At this point I didn't even have to ask or wonder, I know he likes me. And I know I like him. It's to the point where I'd say yes to any thing he asks just to talk to him more.

"Well I'm glad they did." I said. "I love being around you."

"Me too baby, me too." Trevor said.

"What do we need to clean up?" I asked him.

"Nothing, we don't have to do anything." Trevor said. "You ready to get out of here?"

"As long as I don't have to leave you." I answered, allowing him to pull me up. He used a bit of extra force, making me fall into his chest. I quickly wrapped my arms around him, breathing in his scent.

We walked hand in hand to his car. He helped me climb in like usual, then went around to his side, turning the car on for the short drive back to his house. He reached across the middle console, placing his large hand on my thigh. He gave a quick squeeze before moving his hand further up my leg. His hand left a hot trail as he moved it closer to where I wanted him to be.

We pulled into his driveway and he quickly climbed out of the car, then ran over to my side. I giggled as he opened my door, then reached to pulled me out of the front seat. His hands slid onto my ass and he grabbed on, causing me to shriek. I smiled and placed my lips on his, deepening the kiss by slipping my tongue into his mouth. He began to walk towards the house, Trevor kicked the car door closed on the way, before setting me down just outside the door. He pushed it open, then placed his lips back on mine, his hands wrapping around the back of my neck.

I heard Jamie and Mason playing COD in the living room, but I didn't care, the wine was really getting to me. Trevor closed the door behind him, not breaking the kiss once.

"Hey how was your da-" Jamie started from behind us. I was hardly paying any attention to him, Trevor kept his lips on mine.

"Get a room!" Mason laughed as we continued to make our way to the stairs. Trevor picked me up, wrapping his large hands around my ass, then he nearly ran up the stairs.

"Eager are we?" I asked as Trevor put me down so we could walk into his room.

"Just a little." He said eyeing me up and down. He look hungry and lustful, and it is so hot. I sat myself on his bed and watched as he walked towards me. He pulled me up to him, grabbing onto my waist. His hands slipped under my hoodie, pulling the fabric over my head. Once mine was off, he pulled his hoodie off, revealing his perfectly toned abs. I ran my hands over them before moving my eyes back to meet his. He grabbed my chin with his big hand and pulled my lips onto his. The kiss was so heated, the pace increasing by the second.

As we made out Trevor began to take off my pants, throwing them somewhere in the room.

"Lets make you feel good baby." He said, pushing my naked figure back towards his bed. Before I could sit down he sat then pulled me so I was laying on my stomach over his lap. His left hand flicked and pinched my nipple as his right hand ran over my ass. He placed a gentle kiss on my shoulder before teasing me by running his long fingers through my folds. He took two fingers and slowly entered me, building up pace as he went.

I began to moan as his hands made me clench around him.

"You have to be quiet baby." Trevor said. "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Trevor." I answered, focusing on anything but his hand inside of me, but that was difficult.

As I got closer to reaching my climax I began to moan and whimper. "I told you to be quiet." Trevor responded, chuckling lightly. "Its just too hard isn't it?"

"Yes Trevor." I answered. At this point he had stopped moving his hand.

"This should help." He said, I could hear the smirk in his voice. He took his left and and brought it up to my mouth and he gently guided two fingers into my mouth. Once my mouth was closed he began a relentless pace, fucking me with his hand.

I gently bit on his fingers, trying to fight off my high.

"Come on baby, cum on me." He whispered into my ear. All it took was those few words and I was bursting all over his hand. "Good girl."

I sighed in pleasure as waves of relief rolled over me.

"You think you can stand for me baby?" He asked, beginning to help me up.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good." He said before guiding me into his bathroom. He bent me over the countertop at his sink. "I want you to watch me fuck you."

I nearly came when he said that. The thought of watching him mercilessly fuck me in the mirror was almost too much to handle. And as if I wasn't already weak enough in the knees, Trevor took his time sliding his dick into me from behind. I leaned down, trying to collect myself.

My eyes were closed, but I felt Trevor's hand wrap around my chin. He lifted my head to meet his eyes in the mirror.

"Just watch." He said, and he began his pace again. He fucked me hard against the countertop. The action was so hot even the granite below me no longer felt cold. I saw Trevors face twist in pleasure as he picked up his pace, pounding into me harder and harder.

"Jesus Christ Trev." I sighed, gripping onto the counter to steady myself as I became dizzy with pleasure.

His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling my ass against him, positioning us at just the right angle.

"I'm gonna cum Ad." He said, leaning back as he fucked me with every last ounce of energy he had. He let out a breath before slowing down then finally stopping and pulling out of me.

"You're so perfect." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me. I just smiled, leaning back against his slightly sweaty chest.

"That took the life out of me." I grinned.

"Me too babe." He smiled, pulling me towards the bed with him. "Lets watch Netflix."

"Sounds good to me." I answered. Trevor crawled under the covers, not bothering to put any clothes on. He opened his arms, prompting me to follow suit. I crawled over and laid my head on his chest.

"Thank you." I whispered, placing a chaste kiss on his chest.

"For what?" He asked, running his hands through my hair.

"Just for being you." I smiled, snuggling closer to him.