• S E V E N •

ADIE'S POV
My door had been fixed and I was sitting in Trevors passenger seat, waiting in the Starbucks drive though.

"Oh I love this song." Trevor said, reaching over to turn up the volume, which made me smile because he liked my choice of music.

"Me too." I smiled blushing. Trevor turned down the music to place our order.

"Hi could I please get two grande iced coffees with oat milk? And one of those with sweet cold foam and the other with chai and a shot of espresso?" Once he finished he turned to me smiling, making sure he had gotten my order right.

"That was perfect." I giggled as he turned back to the microphone. I pulled six dollars out of my wallet to pay him back.

"Oh it's alright." Trevor said, not accepting the money.

"Please Trev? I feel bad." I said, pushing the money back towards him.

"Adie you fed me and let me stay with you. I'm pretty sure I can cover one coffee." He chuckled, pulling up to the window. Once he got out coffees he spoke up again. "So we don't have a game tonight but we do have a mandatory skate so Jamie and I will be gone. Buuuuut! You can hangout with my dog Lou!"

"Really! You have a dog!" I said excitedly. "What kind?"

"He's a pomsky." Trevor said, pulling onto the highway. "Here's a picture."

"Oh he's so cute!" I said admiring his Lock Screen. "I was never allowed to have pets other than fish but I love dogs."

"That's good because Lou loves people." Trevor said, flashing me his bright smile.

"Yay I'm excited." I said moving around in my seat. "Can I take him on a walk?"

"You can do whatever you want with him." Trevor said, blushing.

"Oo yay I'm so excited." I giggled, looking out the window.

"I'm sure you two will have a great time." I heard Trevor say before I felt his hand touch my thigh. I turned back to find him looking at me hopefully. I smiled as I felt the blush move across my cheeks. I grabbed his hand and held it in my lap, returning my focus to the world passing by.

"I've never been to Anaheim." I said.

"Well if you want Patty wants to come to the game tomorrow night so if you want to go with him you can. And you would sit with Jamie since he still isn't playing." Trevor said as he pulled into a parking space outside of a white townhouse.

"I would love that." I smiled as I reached down to grab my bag. "There's only one problem."

"Oh no." Trevor said as we got out of the car.

"I never watched sports growing up." I said blushing, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh don't worry about that." He started. "You met Jamie so he'll help you out. And Patty loves the sound of his voice so."

I laughed and followed him into the house. He opened the door to reveal an adorable dog. "You must be Lou!" I smiled, crouching to pet him.

"Oh look he loves you." Trevor smiled as I sat down on the floor and Lou curled up in my lap.

"I'm stuck." I giggled, looking up at Trevor. He smiled and gently rolled his eyes, lifting Lou out of my lap.

"Let's go outside Lou!" He smiled, carrying him to the back door. As soon as the door was closed Trevor turned to me and grinned. "You are so cute you know."

"Noo." I blushed looking down.

"Common look at me." He said putting his hand under my chin. "You're adorable."

I blushed then grinned up at him. He started to move closer to me and I closed my eyes, just as the front door opened.

"Yo Z!" Jamie said from the front of the house.

"What's up!" Trevor answered, making a disappointed face then walking past me.

"How was your night?" I heard Jamie say.

"So fun dude." Trevor said, scratching the back of his neck and smirking at me.

"Good." Jamie started but Trevor cut him off.

"Adie is actually here." He said gesturing for me to come over to him. I blushed and approached his side.

"It's nice to see you again Jamie." I smiled.

"You as well." He said, approaching and giving me a hug.

"I'm gonna take Adie up to my room and I have to change then I'm ready to go." Trevor said, placing his hand on my lower back, guiding me up the stairs.

He led me up the stairs and into the right hand bedroom.

"What's mine is yours." Trevor said. "This is the bathroom and the closet is immediately to the left but other than that everything is self explanatory."

I watched as he walked into his closet to change. "And Adie!"

"Yeah?" I asked walking closer to the bathroom.

"If your hungry you can make anything you want." He said as he walked out of the closet topless and smirked as he saw me checking out his abs. I rolled my eyes following him. "Just open any of the cabinets to find whatever you need or want."

"Thanks Trevor." I smiled, feeling confident enough to walk closer to him. He placed his hands on my waist, and looked down at me.

"Anything else?" He asked looking at me.

"Not that I can think of." I grinned, leaning into him.

"Alright." He said looking around then back to me. "One last thing." He said then leaned down to me. He attached his lips to mine slowly, picking up the pace as I became more comfortable.

After a little he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "I'll let Lou back in before I go. I'll be back soon ok?"

"Ok." I said, pulling him in for one last kiss.

A/n cuties 😊