•T W E N T Y - E I G H T•

ADIE'S POV
I stood in awe of what was in front of me. We were all tired after two hours of non stop hiking. So far we had gone through the woods, up and down hill and climbed a few rock faces; this hike was far from easy. I felt a little bad for Mika since she's not super into hiking, but when we take it slow she enjoys it.

"You guys have seriously done this every day of this trip?" Alex asked once we were all on top of the rock we had to climb.

"When we're not driving and it rained one day in Sequoia and for like half a day in Yellowstone. But pretty much." I smiled. "But this is what you get."

Alex looked up and was speechless. "Holy shit yeah this is so worth it." Alex smiled, side hugging Mika.

"Let's sit." Mika smiled, pointing to the other side of the stream that fed the waterfall. We sat down on the flat rock and Trevor started to open his backpack. His held the water and medical kits while Alex carried the sandwiches, portable chargers, and granola bites.

"Mikey." Trevor said, tossing a water to her. "Ad." He said, doing the same to me. I caught mine and took a long sip. As we were waiting for Alex to pass out the peanut butter and jellies I slipped off my shoes and socks, putting my feet in the cool water.

"Mikey you gotta do this." I said, rubbing my sore feet under the water. She looked from where she was sitting then quickly pulled her shoes and socks off.

"Dogs out already Kiki?" Alex chuckled, approaching us with our sandwiches.

"It's hot!" She laughed, gratefully taking her food.

I went on my phone, noticing I had gotten a notification from Instagram.

I smiled at my phone, looking for the picture I had taken of him

I smiled at my phone, looking for the picture I had taken of him. I smiled while posting it to my story.

"Look at you guys posting and tagging each other

"Look at you guys posting and tagging each other." Mika smiled, ruffling my hair.

"We're cute or whatever." I laughed, pushing her hand off, continuing to eat my sandwich. The boys were joking with each other, enjoying this little getaway together.