•T H I R T Y - E I G H T•

TREVOR'S POV
"We finally have even teams for a golf tournament." Ava smiled, her and Adie walking downstairs.

"Thank God now you can't say it's unfair or whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god are they finally ready?" Griffin said standing up. "I've been waiting since last Sunday."

"Nice math Griff." I said patting him on the shoulder then following Adie into my car. Griffin and Ava climbed in the back and we followed my parents to the Country Club.

"So how do the teams work?" Adie asked next to me.

"Usually we do a two v two so today we're doing a two v two v two." Ava answered.

"Our mom and Ava would swap every other hole." Griffin added.

"So we use a random generator to decide the teams and we'll play best ball." I spoke, pulling into the parking lot.

"Cool!" Adie grinned, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"I have the teams!" Griffin smiled, climbing out of the car.

"Let's hear em buddy!" Dad answered, pulling his and my moms clubs out of his car.

"So it's Me and Ava, Mom and Trev and Dad and Adie." Griffin smiled, high fiving Ava.

"We're gonna own this!" Ava grinned. Both of them played golf in high school, but our dad is definitely the best golfer in the family and with Adie on his team I would be surprised if they came out even.

"Alright Adie!" My dad smiled walking over to take her clubs from my car. "Let's go get our cart."

"Only if I get to drive Gary." Adie smiled, following my dad over to the carts.

"Of course." My dad answered.

"I'm nervous Trevor." My mom smiled.

"It's alright Ma I can carry us to victory." I said, strapping our bags into the cart.

"Yeah right!" Ava laughed as they drove off.

My mom and I did our best. We usually used my drives and putts and my mom would chip for me, it's only fair I still want her to play.

I watched Adie tee off, absolutely hammering one onto the green. She smiled and picked up her tee.

"Geez it's not even worth me driving that was amazing Ada." My dad smiled, shaking his head.

"Just give it a go Gare Bear." She smiled, her smile shinning.

"They already have nicknames for each other." My mom laughed. "I really love her Trevor, where did you even find her?"

"She's friends with Alex's fiancé." I smiled. "And I also love her. More than you mom."

"I hope so." She smiled, grabbing her driver. "This is the first and perhaps only time these words will come out of my mouth. Thank god for Alex."

I chuckled and watched her tee off, then I looked to Adie, who was explaining something to my dad. I love watching her getting along with my family.

We continued to play the rest of the holes, Adie and my dad won by a lot.

"Trevor she's impressive!" My dad said as we walked over to the patio.

"Trust me dad, I was shocked." I chuckled, pulling her into my side.

"Are you sure she's not using that degree of hers to engineer a automatic golf ball?" My dad asked.

"You wouldn't even want to know because you won." I laughed.