• E I G H T •

TREVOR'S POV
I packed up my things on my way out of the rink. Jamie and I drove together so I just had to wait for him before we left. I decided I would shoot Adie a quick text.

Trev🪀
everything all good? Were heading back soon.

Adie🧸
Yup! Ill start dinner. Lou was such a good boy, he even let me cuddle him!

Trev🪀
Thats good thanks for walking him! Could you maybe cook for a few extra? A couple boys want to come over...

Adie🧸
Can do buckaroo! See you soon😘

I smiled down at my phone, laughing at the text from Adie. I sent her a heart back then slipped my phone in my pocket and looked up, only to see Jamie smirking at me.

"Hearts already eh?" He chuckled as we turned out to his car.

"In a friendly way yeah." I answered, fixing my hair. We jumped into his car and he began the drive back to our house. We were meeting John Gibson and his wife Alexa, Troy Terry and his wife Dani and Mason McTavish with I don't know himself, maybe Jamie if they drink a few beers.

I put my phone down as Jamie pulled into the driveway. I saw the front door open and Lou came running up to the side of the car. I looked to the door and saw Adie standing there smiling. She had changed into Black jeans, a black turtle neck and a white, cropped sweater vest.

"You look nice." I smiled, walking up to her.

"Thank you." She blushed which made my heart flutter. "I changed once I heard there were other people coming over tonight."

"Oh so you didn't dress up for me?" I asked, following her into the house.

"Never." She giggled, winking at me.

"It smells so good!" I heard Jamie say as he walked inside.

"Well I hope it does. I made dinner." Adie said, smiling at him.

"I have to change, I'll be right back down." I said as I ran up the stairs. Jamie followed me, making me feel a little more comfortable. I don't know why his interaction with Adie made me jealous, but it did.

I changed as fast as I possible could, and just in time to catch Troy, Dani and Mason walking though the front door.

"I didn't know you guys could cook." Troy laughed, coming to give me a hug.

"Yeah its so good I might not trust it." Dani joked, coming in for a hug as well.

"Good thing neither of us are cooking." Jamie said, coming down the stairs.

"Then who is?" Mason asked.

"Trevor's gi..." Jamie started smiling at me.

"Friend." I said cutting him off. "My friend." Everyone followed me as I walked into the kitchen. "This is Adie."

"Hey!" She smiled, washing her hands before walking around the island to shake hands. "It's really nice to meet you guys."

"You as well." Dani smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

"I hope you guys are ready to eat." Adie chuckled. Just then John and Alexa walked through the front door.

"The food smells amazing." Alexa smiled, walking into the kitchen. "Oh hi!" She smiled placing the salad on the table and looking at Adie.

"Alexa this is Adie." I said introducing them.

"It's nice to meet all of you." Adie said, walking in my direction. "Dinner is ready so please dig in."

Everyone filed into line and began to stack their plates full of food.

"You know... you look really good while you cook." I said into Adies ear.

"Oh yeah?" She smirked at me. "I hope it tastes that good."

"That's gonna be hard to top hot stuff." I said, sneaking a smack on her ass as she walked by. I watched as Adie shook her head before grabbing food.

We sat with the others and talked about hockey during dinner. Adie was sitting on my right, talking with the other girls.

I felt butterflies as Adies knee touched mine under the table. I slowly slipped my hand on her thigh. I heard her pause and let out her breath as my hand rested on her upper thigh. I smirked and continued my conversation with Mason.

She shifted in her chair to be closer to me. I moved my hand to her inner thigh and gave it a quick squeeze. She moved then excused herself.

"I'm heading to the bathroom." She said in my ear and walked to the front of the house. After a few minutes I decided to go check on her. I excused myself and walked up to my room.

"Adie?" I sang as I walked through the door.

"Yeah?" I heard her say quietly.

"Everything good?" I asked walking over to her.

"Yeah." She said quietly. "Except for how your making me feel."

Adie walked up to me and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me in for a kiss. I relaxed and rested my hands on her ass, pulling her into me. She moved her hands to my hair and tugged lightly, making me open my mouth. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and kissed me slowly.

I pushed her towards my bed and crawled on top of her as we continued to make out. I ran my hands over her body, touching everywhere I desired. I ran my hands under her shirt and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her body to mine.

"You are so hot." I said to her in between kisses. "It was just too hard to keep my hands off you at dinner."

"Are you kidding?" She smiled. "I couldn't stop moving."

She grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me down to her.

"Hey are you ok?" Mason said as he opened the door. "Whoa whoa!"

"Shit." I said, getting myself off of Adie as fast as I could.

"Nope keep going! Keep going!" He said, covering his eyes and walking out the door. "And lock this!"