• T W O •

TREVOR'S POV
"Lets go man." Jamie said tapping my arm before opening the car door.

"Yeah yeah I'm ready." I answered as I made sure I had everything just before we got out of the car. We walked to the front of the bar line together.

"Who do you think you are?" The bouncer asked as Jamie walked up to him. He smirked then handed him his id. He paused and looked up then down then up and down again. His focus shifted back to me. "Oh shit. Sorry man go right ahead." He said as his face turned red.

"All good bro." Jamie answered walking by.

"Yeah no problem." I said walking past him. As we walked into the bar to pay cover I heard some boos behind us, only strengthening the smirk on Jamie's face. "What a dirt bag."

"Your not kidding." Jamie joked, pulling out his wallet to pay cover. The girl taking cover looked up at me as her eyes went wide. Jamie handed her his card and she read the name then handed the card back to Jamie.

"You guys are all good don't worry about it." She smiled handing Jamie the card back.

"At least let me pay for the next ten then." He smiled, not accepting the card. That's one of the things I will never understand about Jamie. He is so nice to everyone, especially when they recognize him. He always pulls these types of things whenever someone recognizes him in public, especially in the drive through. He then continued to grab a sharpie off the desk in front of her. "Got anything we could sign?"

"Oh um yeah actually." She blushed, pulling a worn card out of her pocket. "I don't usually ask but my little cousin is in the hospital and he's a huge ducks fan, were from Anaheim, so if you could maybe write something to cheer him up that would be awesome."

"For sure! What's his name?" He asked, we were for sure holding up the line by now, but I'm sure these people won't care once they find out they're cover has been paid.

"Callum, his names Callum." She smiled, pointing to the top of the card. As Jamie wrote I scanned the bar looking for Alex and Jack. I spotted the back of Alex's head just as Jamie handed me the marker. I wrote some words of inspiration on the card and signed it, then pulled the hat off my head, figuring I could be nice as well. I signed the hat, then held it for Jamie as he signed it.

"Thanks guys. You have no idea how much this means." The girl answered as I handed her the hat.

"Of course." I smiled back. "Anything for a little LA Love."

Jamie chucked as we walked into the bar. I passed in front of him as my eyes focused on Alex. He shifted in his seat at the bar, revealing the most beautiful girl I think I've ever seen in my life. Leave it up to those two to already have the most beautiful girls in the bar on lockdown already. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She had perfect blonde hair and as we got closer the lights caught her bright blue eyes every now and then, making them sparkle just right. Her friend joked, making her laugh with a smile that could draw all the attention to her. I assumed the other girl is Alex's friend who he wanted to meet up with. She looked a little familiar, probably someone who visited back when we played in Plymouth.

I smiled when I approached grabbing Alex by the shoulders. "Holy fuck!" He exclaimed, jumping slightly.

"Geez I thought you played hockey." I chuckled as he recovered himself.

"I do. I'm not a professional haunted house tester." Alex said grabbing me into a hug.

I looked at him sideways before turning to Jamie. "You remember Turcs." I asked approaching Jack.

"How could I forget." He smirked.

"What's up buddy." I smiled embracing Jack when I noticed the short guy standing behind him. "Cole!"

"Quite the surprise huh?" Jack asked slapping my shoulder.

"A great surprise!" I smiled hugging Cole.

"Easy Z the shoulder still needs surgery." Cole smiled hugging me back.

"Oh shit I'm sorry I forgot little buddy." I said, the smile never leaving my face.

"Oh hey there!" I heard a very familiar voice say behind me.

"Oh hey Patty!" I smiled, jumping onto my best friend. "I had no clue you guys would be here!"

"Well I came out with Jack since we have the week off for games at school." Pat answered as he let me go.

"Yeah and I'm not playing right now." Cole added gesturing to his shoulder.

"That's awesome." I smiled. We continued to update each other on life and hockey. As we were talking I kept stealing looks over Pats shoulder to catch a glimpse of the girl. I cant help but wonder what her name is. What she's like. For some reason I'm so drawn to her. Maybe it's her eyes, or the way she talks with her hands, or just the fact that I know nothing about her. But no matter the reason, I need to get to know her.

"Hey!" Alex shouted, snapping his fingers in my face. "Earth to Z!"

"Oh sorry dude." I said, feeling my cheeks heat up as I realized she was looking at me. "What's up?"

"I want you to meet my friend, Mika." Alex said pointing to the girl with dark hair by his side.

"Sorry off in my own world." I chucked going to shake her hand. "I'm Trevor."

"It's nice to meet you, for real this time." Mika answered as she elbowed Alex in the side.

"Ow what was that for!?" Alex exclaimed.

"Just because you decided to finally introduce me to someone that I feel like I already know." She chuckled shaking her head. "He talks about you all the time."

"Does he?" I laughed, looking up to Alex. As we continued to talk I continued my antics of stealing looks at Mika's friend. She might have noticed because once I looked back again I saw her smirk and look down then approach us.

"Oh Z this is Mika's roommate," Alex started.

"Best friend." Mika said, cutting him off.

"Sorry." Alex said rolling his eyes. "Best friend, Adie."

"Nice to meet you." She smiled then looked down.

"You as well." I smiled, reaching to shake her hand. "I'm Trevor."

"Trevor." She smiled, this time looking up at me, shaking my hand. "Very nice to meet you."

A/n Hey hey party people!! So a new book... I needed a break to come up with ideas for my other book so I started a new book lmao. If your interested I have hockey books about Jack and Luke Hughes and a book about f1 Ferrari driver Charles LeClerc. Feel free to check them out! Much love xx