•T H I R T Y - T W O•

⚠️😈NSFW WARNING😈⚠️
ADIE'S POV
"Nolee!" Alex smiled, walking towards us. He approached Nolee, wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey Alex." She smiled, hugging him back. Nolee has been friends with us for forever, or at least since the start of college, but she graduated a year early and is doing two years at FIT. We only see her on occasion, so in order to get her to agree to come out here, we told her we're celebrating Mika's engagement at Alex's friends house. It's not a lie, but she has no idea Quinn is here, or that we know about her and Quinn. And Quinn has no clue.

Alex looked at Mika, who nodded, letting him know he could take her to Quinn. He smirked then started walking with his arm slung over her shoulders.

Trevor came rushing over to us, as if he needed something. "Hey Trev!" Nolee smiled.

Trevor smiled, wrapping her in a hug. "How are you?" He asked her.

"I'm good, the flight was good." She said. "There are so many people here I'm glad I know at least a few people."

"Yeah, a safety blanket." Trevor smiled.

"Anyways, I want to meet this friend thats hosting, because they sure know a lot of people." Nolee laughed.

"Yeah the boys know a lot of people." Alex said, continuing to walk. "Lets go, I can introduce you."

As we approached Quinn his back was turned to us, not suspecting a thing.

"Jack!" Trevor called, getting Jacks attention. He smirked, then approached us.

"Nolee right?" He asked once he reached us.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"I'm Jack, its nice to meet you." He smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

"So you own this place?" She asked, looking at the house behind us.

"Yeah me and my brother do." He said, turning to Quinn. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I'm honestly so excited, and I have no idea how either of them are going to react.

"Q!" Jack said, clapping Quinn on the shoulder. "I want you to meet someone."

Quinn turned around and as soon as his eyes met hers I knew we had them. Quinn's mouth was slightly agape, his face frozen, not knowing what to say.

Nolee mirrored him, neither of them moving from their shocked state.

"I uh I'm Quinn, its nice to meet you." Quinn said reaching his hand out to her, slightly awkward.

"Nolee. Nice to meet you too." She answered shaking his hand. I guess the tension got too much for Alex to handle because he broke the silence while they stared at each other, not moving.

"Ok cut the shit we know." Alex said, causing both of their heads to snap towards him. Quinn blushed, and Nolee smiled, a perfect representation of the two of them.

"Yeah go ahead and smooch or whatever." Trevor laughed, wrapping his arms around me, resting his chin on my head.

"Smooch?" I questioned, turning to him.

"Yeah you know a little muwa muwa muwa." He answered, peppering kisses all over my face. I smiled, blush creeping across my face.

"Alright break it up!" Pat smiled, pushing us away. "He's my husband."

"You're a big fat cheater cheater pumpkin eater then cuz last time we went out you were touching all up on Cole." I laughed, referring to the night at the beach bar.