• S I X •

TREVOR'S POV
I rolled over in bed searching for Adie by my side. I opened my eyes, noticing she wasn't in bed. As I became more aware of my senses I heard two voices outside her bedroom. I quickly pulled my jeans and t-shirt on and walked closer to her door. I opened it and closed it quickly again once I heard more of the conversation.

"Babe come on you just come back with some guy! It's been two weeks." I heard the male voice say.

"You can't even talk you just keep showing up after you tell me you never wanted to see me again. It just happened. Thats not my fault." I heard Adie say with a defensive tone.

"Come on Ads. You have to be joking. You're being a whore!" The guy answered.

"Just because I kissed someone doesn't mean you can just show up here." Adie said.

"Well I came here to make sure nothing happened." He said casually.

"No you came here to see if I slept with someone." She shot back.

"And I was right." I heard him say his voice getting louder. "You slept with him!"

"What do you care Russell!" Adie said, her voice getting quiet.

"I care because I love you!" He answered, yelling again.

"You broke up with me." She said, raising her voice slightly.

"Yeah but I want you back now." He said, still yelling.

"Yeah Im sure you want someone who ruined your life and is a horrible person back." I heard Adie say sadly.

"Yeah but I realize I'm still in love with you and I still have feelings for you. I just mentally can't be in a relationship right now." He yelled at her.

"Then good because we aren't in a relationship!" Adie said raising her voice, clearly frustrated.

"Don't talk to me like that!" I heard him yell. "You're just becoming a whore, I wouldn't want o date you even if I could!" I heard the sound of skin meeting skin and a thud on the floor, followed by a small whimper. I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door and walked as quickly as I could to where I heard her cries.

"Get away from her dude." I said, rushing over and pushing him across the room.

"Would you look at that. Im real scared bro." He said, looking up at me with a smirk on his face. He was definitely taller and bigger than me. But there's no way I'm letting him get through me, to Adie.

"Well if you have any hopes of graduating at UCLA you should be." I said pulling out my phone and recording him.

"Wow you really are a coward." Russell said.

"I think you should leave dude." I said, following him towards the door. "She never said you could be here. Get out."

"I'm going. I'm going." He said leaving the apartment while trying to cover his face.

I followed him to the door and locked both locks then rushed back to Adie, who was looking through the freezer. "Are you ok? Well obviously not but let me help please." I begged her.

"Ill be ok." Adie answered, pulling an icepack out.

"Ok." I paused. "Lets go and watch something." I suggested walking over to the couch.

I sat down and Adie came and sat next to me. She was further away than I would've liked her to be, but I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Im sorry that woke you up." Adie said turning to me. "I told him you were sleeping but of course he didn't care."

"Don't worry about it. Really. Im glad it woke me up." I answered looking into her eyes.

"Can I be honest." She asked, looking up to me, holding the ice pack to her cheek.

"Yeah. Please." I said, moving to face her.

"I'm glad you did too." She said looking down. "Im not sure what would've happened if you didn't."

I paused for a moment because suddenly I realized that if I had left her room earlier he would've never hit her. "Listen are you ok if I take this video down to your front desk and get them to change the locks?"

"Oh uhm yeah. I'll give you my number so you can like text me if you need information or anything." Adie said taking my phone from me.

I finally got everything sorted out downstairs. I took the stairs two at a time, being too impatient for the elevators. I checked my clock seeing that it was already 12. I have practice at 3 so I need to leave soon.

I texted Adie and she met me at her door. "Hey!" Everything is all sorted they are coming up in a few minutes.

"I have to go soon because I have practice. But I had so much fun here with you this weekend." I said as I closed her door and looked down at her. She had a light bruise on her cheek from earlier. I looked at it for a second then reached out to see if I could feel anything concerning. "Do you know if Mika is coming back?"

"No she said she's staying with Alex for the weekend." Adie answered, chuckling.

"Geez how often does that happen." I chuckled.

"Honestly usually every weekend he's here." She smiled.

"Oh. Well why don't you come stay with me." I asked. Then I realized what I had said. "I mean if you want to. I don't want you staying here alone or anything. I don't live that far away and I can stay on the couch and Jamie makes really good food so I mean if your comfortable your welcome.." I started, rambling.

"Trevor." Adie said smiling. "I would love to."

"Awesome because otherwise I was going to drag Turcs over here. I don't want that guy coming around again." I said seriously.

"I can drive myself if there's somewhere for me to park. Because then I can drive myself back for classes and wait for my lock to be changed." Adie said, as we waked back into her bedroom where she started packing a bag.

"No no its alright. I'd love to drive you back here and I can wait, I get dressed pretty quick." I chuckled.

"Ok then." She smiled, walking over to hug me. I hugged her back, thanking my lucky stars I woke up on time.

A/n I hope your enjoying and don't forget to vote! Also let me know if there's anything you'd like to see happening in this story! Xoxo