•T W E N T Y•

ADIE'S POV
"So Z left these for you, he didn't tell me why but I can assume." Jamie laughed as we went to sit down at a table near the glass.

"This arena is pretty nice isn't it?" I asked, taking a seat.

"Yeah I like it." Jamie smiled, maybe the first time I've ever seen him smile. I returned the grin and picked up the sunglasses case Trevor had left for me. I opened it, laughing to myself because honestly, sunglasses are not going to help my splitting headache. When I opened the case I saw the sunglasses he was wearing at the Beach Bar, a note and a pack of ear plugs. I smiled and unfolded the note.

Hey hot stuff :) I figured you could use some extra rizz for your little date night with Jamie (Trust me he doesn't hate you he's just super stressed but I told him Id eat his chipotle tonight if he wasn't nice, happy and presentable - I might eat his chipotle anyways). I've also included my ear plugs for when Jamie snores, don't worry I haven't used any of them. Anyways I can't wait to see you after the game! XOXO

I smiled at his short note. I shifted my eyes to find him on the ice. He was already looking up at the press box. I smiled and sent him a small wave, to which he giggled and turned to Mason on his side then pointed up. When Mason saw me he waved along with Trevor.

"Oh my god, those girls are freaking out down there." Jamie said pointing down into the stands at two girls who couldn't be older than 16. They we're smiling and laughing covering they're faces and waving back towards Trevor and Mason, who were no longer paying attention, instead getting ready for the face-off.

"They were so convinced the boys were waving at them." I smiled to Jamie. It's nice to actually have him being pleasant to me, instead of quiet and seemingly grumpy.

Jamie and I made small talk during the game, laughing whenever Trevor did something stupid. After two periods the Ducks were down by one. They were playing hard, but not hard enough.

Jamie began to stress, running his hands through his hair and over his face. "Dude I'm not even playing and I'm tweaking." Jamie laughed.

"They've got it." I said quietly, my eyes focused on the ice. I watched as Trevor jumped off they ice, prompting Mason to climb over the boards and onto the ice. He skated quickly, joining the rush and as quick as he had gotten on the ice he scored. Jamie jumped to his feet, raising his hands in the air.

"You knew it!" Jamie said, wrapping me in a gentle hug once I stood up.

"What can I say." I giggled. We sat down and watched the ice again, more relaxed this time. "So did Trevor get an assist on the goal since he swapped with Mason?" I laughed.

"No but he should, that was the cleanest 'swap' I've ever seen." Jamie laughed, making air quotes when he said swap.

"Well what am I supposed to say?" I asked.

"It's called a line change." Jamie said, as the seconds ran down on the clock.

"I have so much to learn." I said shaking my head.

Only a minute into overtime John Klingberg scored, sending the ducks to victory. Jamie and I high fived before heading down to the tunnel.

"Adie!" Mason said walking towards me.

"Great line change." I answered, giving him a side hug and sending a smile to Jamie.

"Oh so hes teaching you the lingo now?" Mason said.

"Yup, basically a master." I responded, rolling my eyes.

"Z!" Jamie yelled.

"Jimmy!" He smiled, fist bumping Jamie. He walked past Jamie and pulled me into his chest, gently swaying side to side. He left his arm around my waist then turned back to the boys. "She's flying back with us." He said to no none in particular.