• F I V E •

ADIE'S POV
NSFW Warning
I slowly turned around in his grip, placing my hands on either side of his face. I pulled him closer to me, making sure to not let him go. He began to slide his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. As soon as I parted my lips to allow his tongue in he slowly walked me back against the wall. His hips pressed into mine as his hands ran further up my sides. His long fingers wrapped almost all the way around me, forcing me to give him full control. I took in a deep breath as Trevors hands lowered themselves on my waist.

"Are you ok?" Trevor asked, his lips still on mine. I could feel his breath hit my face.

"Yes." I answered, wrapping my hands around his cheeks, pulling him into me. "Want to go to my room?"

"Yes please." Trevor said, loosening his grip on my waist.

I took his hand in mine and led him through the apartment, and into my bedroom. I let go of his hand in order to close the door, but before the door was even closed Trevor took my waist in his hands, gripping harder and harder as he pushed his body into my back. "You just tell me what you need baby." He whispered. "And I promise you will get it."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I felt my cheeks turning red and heat rush between my legs. I let out a soft whimper as his hands moved to the insides of my thighs pulling my ass right against his dick. I could feel his hard cock pressing up against me. As he pushed himself onto me he let out a groan in my ear.

"It only takes one word for you to stop me baby." He said moving his hands up to my shirt and carefully pulling it over my head. "Just one short word. You could say it any time."

I kept my mouth shut willing him to go on. He slid his hands slowly over my body to the front of my jeans. He unbuttoned the top then stopped, slipping his hands into the waistline of my jeans, then he pulled me to the full length mirror that covers the door of my closet. He stood me in front of it and continued to take my jeans off.

"Look at you." He said in my ear. "Thats what I saw as soon as I walked up to the table. And thats who kissed me at the bar, thats who made my heart drop."

His words made my heart stop. I blushed and looked down, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Don't be embarrassed." Trevor said, taking one hand to my face, lifting it by my chin. "Look at you. So beautiful."

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Of course." He answered, using one hand to unclasp my bra and throw it to the side. He took a moment to look me over in the mirror. He moved to take my breasts in his hands.

I closed my eyes as I finally felt his hands on my body, what I had been waiting for all night. "Please Trevor."

"What's that baby." He asked in my ear, his breath on my neck sending sparks across my body.

"Please Trevor." I said louder, a moan escaping my mouth at the end of my sentence. He groaned as his name came out of my mouth.

"Say that again." Trevor said, grabbing my breasts. "Tell me what you want baby. Say my name."

"Please keep touching me Trevor." I said, pushing my ass back against his dick inside of his jeans. I could feel it pushing against me.

"Jesus Christ Adie." He said, his hands moving to pull my underwear off my body. As soon as they hit the floor I felt one of his fingers move between my folds. "So wet. All because of me."

I could only nod as I attempted to turn around in his grip. "The only place you're going is that bed." Trevor said, his voice low and his hands pulling me flush against him. I nodded in response. "Speak up baby."

"Yes Trevor." I said as he loosened his grip allowing me to make my way to my bed. I walked over to my bed, pulling my blanket to the side and sitting down.

"Such a good girl." He said, pulling his shirt off with one hand. He quickly undid his belt and took off his jeans. He got onto my bed and used his hands to spread my legs. He moved one finger up and down through my pussy. I sighed and relaxed as he coated his fingers. "Thats it baby. Just relax. Let me make you feel good."

I nodded and closed my eyes as he inserted two fingers into my pussy, slowly curling them up and down. They reached all the way to my g-spot, making my stomach tighten. He took his free hand and pressed down on my lower stomach. "Trevor." I sighed, moving a little under his touch.

"Louder Adie." He said, moving his fingers faster inside of me.

"Trevor please!" I said, almost yelling.

"Please what baby?" He asked, smirking down at me, he knew I would do anything for him at this point.

"Please make me cum." I groaned as he pushed down on my stomach and curled his fingers further than I thought was humanly possible. I moved under his touch as I got closer and closer to my high.

"Adie you have to hold still baby." He said looking down at me smirking. I tried so hard but I couldn't hold still, he was pushing me to my absolute limits.

"I said hold still." Trevor said, pulling his fingers out of me and liking them clean before moving to take his underwear off. Normally I would be upset that he left me just before I hit my high but I was too caught up by his muscles flexing as he pulled his underwear off. He looked up and saw me watching, making him smirk. He continued to pull his boxers off, letting his hard length spring free.

"And she likes what she sees." He smirked, crawling over me. He leaned down and captured my lips in his. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, searching around my mouth. He pulled away before reaching to the floor. I grabbed his arm getting his attention.

"Um if you are ok with it, I'm alright with you pulling out and um you know." I said gesturing to my chest and stomach. He grinned and moved back over me. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but I just felt I was able to trust him. Add of a sudden I was pulled from my thoughts by Trevor sliding his dick into me. I threw my head back and bit my lip as I felt slight pain shoot into my stomach. He gave a few slow thrusts before he began a fast, unforgiving pace. If there's one thing I can confirm about hockey players is that they have unreal amounts of stamina and strength. I watched as his muscled flexed and stretched as he fucked me mercilessly. I had finally gotten used to his size and waves of pleasure were coursing though my body.

"You are so beautiful." He said looking me over. "Its unreal."

"And you are so hot." I sighed. As I said this he picked up his pace, it was so fast I never thought it was possible. "Mmmm Trevor." I moaned.

"Shit." He said under his breath, pulling out and cuming all over my chest and stomach. He paused for a moment taking everything in. He closed his eyes then got off the bed.

"Could you hand me that towel?" I asked pointing across the room.

"Let me." He said walking up to me and beginning to clean me off. Once he had finished he looked down at me and smiled, then looked up shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, standing up.

"Its unbelievable." He chuckled, placing his hands on my waist, which were slightly sore after the way he had held his grip on me. I smiled then yawned when I noticed the clock.

"Are you tired?" He asked, pulling me into a hug.

"A little." I giggled.

"Lets get you to bed." Trevor said, pulling me towards my bed.

"Only if you sleep with me." I said as I sat down.

"I already did." He smirked.

"Oh shut it." I said as he laid down and I snuggled into his side.

A/n Chapter 5! I really like the way this story it starting. Its inspired by the song Last Call by Will Linley. I would 12/10 recommend. If anyone has suggestions on what they want to see feel free to leave them at the end of that chapter! As always I hope everyone is enjoying and staying safe and healthy during cold and flu season (lmao I sound like a mom)! xoxo