Shang •

• One Year Later since the
Passing of melody Tatum •

• December 25, 2023 •

Damn this was one hell of a ride

It's already been a year since the passing of my fiancée melody and this shit still hits heavy.

Another Christmas without her felt like tortured.

Another thing occurred which was again my heart rip from out of my chest.

After she was laid to rest two months later the parents of wynter had wanted to come back into the picture.

For me it suck a lot because I knew how bad I wanted this family, and how close I became with our little girl, but I knew I wasn't ready to do it on my own either.

I agreed with the parents to meet up, talked for a chance to get to know one another before I completely give up all my rights back to them.

Since then I was a wreck, my music wasn't where it needed to be during that time but after seven months focusing and rebuilding myself back up again I've went back to doing what I loved.

I even tried multiple attempts of suicide just to be with melody but each time was unsuccessful.

I only knew that it was melody keeping me from being with her again she knew I had more to give to this world and I wasn't going to leave it until I for fill every single thing that my life had in store for me.

Dating life really wasn't my thing anymore.

Crazy right?, but after melody I knew I couldn't love another women the way I loved her.

Ever.

So with my time I just focus and put it into the music.

I also started back up with acting which I was casted to be apart of a movie called

Taken.

Not only was it me, but I was going to be working amongst other great and talented actors.

This role was a major deal, and that was just one of many more to come my way.

I kinda enjoyed dipping into both it gave me something to do that way I wasn't at home.

I never took anything down that belonged to melody.

Which is probably why I could never healed the way a person should but I didn't care.

I couldn't just throw her things away like garbage.

Cooper would come by from time to time
to just chill with me and make sure that I was alright.

We squash our beef towards each other and i was glad.

Autumn music began to take off and she now was located in New York City.

Her and cooper still was broken up but they still remain friends.

He acutely found someone else and is expecting a little bundle of joy of his own in about three months.

Having another child always ran through my mind everyday but I wasn't ready again to make a committed with another women.

Maybe someday soon but until then my money and my fans are all that I'm worry about.

I felt like I just really needed a fresh start somewhere new, somewhere different, a place where melody always wanted to go but never was able to make it too.

LA did nothing but bring me sad memories of the things that I no longer have anymore.

I was the best selling male artist out right now so why can't I just packed my shit and move.

The cold breeze came over me as I continue to walked through the cemetery.

Then my feet stop and I felt like I was about to fall completely over.

Just seeing her name written on that gravestone always did something to me.

It never felt real like this wasn't suppose to have ended this way.

I squatted low so that I was able to place the flowers on top of her grave.

I've been doing this trip ever since I laid her to rest.

My shades was now covering my eyes as I lower my hat.

That way it could keep any fans from seeing me and wanted to get in the way of my personal time with melody.

" hey Mel it's crazy how it's already been a whole year" i said to her.

" since your passing uh cooper and autumn im sure you noticed are no longer together still. In fact cooper met another women who's pretty straight and they are about to welcome your nephew into the world in three months. Autumn went on and moved and started her music career in New York. Far as your sister goes she decided to stay in the city and i guess start her life here, I ain't going to lie everyone isn't the same since you been away. I no longer have custody of wynter and I'm upset about it but it's okay. I know you probably been pushing me to stay in this world when I've been trying so hard to Just be with you and why's that? You don't want me with you no more? You don't want me?"

I laughed to myself as I looked around at the skies shifted into a cloudy grey.

" seems like it might snow, that's funny because it snow last time when you was here, all I wanted for Christmas was to be with you melody and now I had to come to terms that I won't get that gift no time soon. So, this talked that I'm giving you baby will be my last and final talk. I think I'm going to move. where to? I have no idea but I'm sure I'll find somewhere, I placed over 100 flowers onto your grave that way each day that goes by you will remember me and when one dies another piece of me will be there, and again, and again. Once you are all out of flowers I told your brother to continue to put them out on your grave. My heart won't stop loving you no matter how far apart I am from you. Melody keep just looking down at me and make sure that I'm doing What I need to do. Keep me from wanting to take myself from out this world so that I can be In those arms of yours, clear my mind from any thoughts of negativity, fill me up with nothing but good things. I love you baby girl, and don't forget to keep my wings polish and ready so when my time do finally comes around they will fit like a glove onto me."

After my last words I Lean down a little further and place a kiss on her stone.

The soft winds shifted around my body as If it was hugging me.

I smiled as I knew It was no one else then melody telling me that she loved me too.

It happens anytime I was about to go and I kiss her gravestone.

Standing back to my feet I stood around for a little while longer before my back turn and I was now walking back to the car.

My cheeks was wet from my tears wanting to show and I realized that I'm only human.

I knew this was my last time being able to walk to her grave and just chat with her or give her the updates on how life really was going for us all.

Once I enter my vehicle I decided to just leave everything behind me and just start over from scratch

Everything.

So long LA, I wish you all nothing but the best and in this new city that the winds decides to take me.

I love you melody , you will truly be miss by me, many love ones, and your adoring fans.

.......... UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!!'