Shang •

9:45pm

   Finally I was finished with my lyrics to what I wanted to write for this song track

It nearly took maybe about fifteen minutes to understand the song and get a feel for the beat.

After doubling back to make sure everything sounded how I wanted it too, I sent it off.

Now I just sit and wait for her response.

I was still wrap up in a towel after a nice long hot shower.

The mood was just right as I had the ceiling fan going and some soft music playing.

Being able to sleep in complete quietness was never my thing.

It was just something about hearing some kind of noise that made my mind feel at ease.

Was i being paranoid?.

Crawling into bed after deciding that I prefer to sleep naked tonight I adjust my pillow and grew comfortable.

What I was thinking I was doing which was watching tv soon turn into the television watching me.

Moments into my slumber my phone ding.

Thinking it was Sevyn already, I woke up and lean over to read the message.

Rubbing my eyes I tap on the message.

Snickerdoodle 🤍: you up?

My lips formed into a half grin, as I replied back.

Me: I am now... what's up?

Snickerdoodle 🤍: just wanted you to hold me. I know I left you earlier today but I needed you to focus on your song, now I'm missing you 😔

Rubbing my hands down my face I looked behind me to see the clock reading 10:30pm.

Me: it's fine... um yeah come on over I'll leave the door unlocked

....
.....

Snickerdoodle 🤍 : okay. I'll be on my way in like twenty minutes

Placing my phone back down I went onto my notepad to connect to the home.

Using this amazing technology I pressed the button for the front door to unlock without getting out of bed.

I loved it.

I tried to stay awake until she got here so I flip through some channels until I stumble upon football.

Not really caring what was on I left it on that before flipping on my side and dozing right back off.

An hour later......