Melody •

* Dear Diary:

Date, may, 28, 2022

How should I feel ??......

Hearing the news about my mother being In the city was a shocker.

How did she know that we was here?

I nor cooper have spoken to our mother since we left at a young age, and I had no regrets.

My body was increasingly nervous for what we would be talking about over dinner.

Diary I don't think that I would be able to stand around my mother for too long without wanting to go to jail behind my action that I may not have any control over.

Just please get me through tonight and what drama that will unfold.

Diary closed *

• Later that afternoon •

I waited around in the studio for Shang to meet me here.

He just finished up his session with nicki Minaj, and because my parents are in the city I know doing our collaboration wouldn't have gotten done tonight.

I couldn't keep holding this off.

Being excited for the world to see this power couple strive was something that I couldn't keep pushing off any longer.

I needed them to know that he was all mines, my real true love.

Walking over to the mirror to make sure that everything still looked great, the locking of car doors caught my attention.

Peaking out the blinds it was Shang walking up my direction.

Trying to take deep breaths since this was the first time i ever recorded with him, I tried just thinking of positive thoughts.

The doors open up as he drop his bag of snacks on the table.

" hey i tried calling and texting you, I assume you didn't receive any of it?"'i question.

Waiting for his response I started fiddling with my fingers as another sign of nerves.

" yeah i was busy, but um I'm here now so let's get started"

The tone of his voice and how he came off to me wasn't giving the i miss you kind of feeling.

So now I was a bit worried.

Making my love towards him I Inserted my hands inside the warmth of his T-shirt so that I could feel his heartbeat.

Looking up at my tower of a man, he never once made eye contact instead his focus was glued to his phone.

" so how did the session go?"

His shoulders increase then decreased.