Shang •

• The Party 🎊

• 9:30pm •

" yo Shang who you said was hosting this party again?"  Andre said as he was sitting up looking through the window

" yo Shang who you said was hosting this party again?" Andre said as he was sitting up looking through the window.

Taking my arm I push his body back to the seat.

Anytime we go places he was always the one nervous and asking to many damn questions.

" just sit back and relax I'm about to park, and i can't see if any spot are open if you goin be all In the damn way" I ranted.

He let out a huff while adjusting his hat to cover a little more of his face.

" I mean bro I'm just asking. You know I don't do any and everybody party remember the last time we went to " just a party"

I laughed to myself as the thoughts of last year party resurfaced back into my mind.

" yeah Dre we not never getting you drunk like that ever again. That shit was hard to clean out my seats, I had to buy a whole new car"

I started bugging before glancing over to see Andre wasn't laughing anymore.

He's serious face was so funny to me but I eventually cut the jokes short.

" haha glad you think it's still funny. Y'all gave me some next level type of alcohol that night"

We parked the vehicle and like any other place we go, we wanted to roll up first.

Turning off the car my eyes drifted to a couple of chicks with mini skirts that showed all the glory that god created.

One of them caught my eyes watching and she stop before bending over to dust off her heels.

Dropping my head down to remain focus on boosting my collabs with other artist instead of being out here for the females.

" I saw you watching that, she was thicker than a snicker my boy" dre said coughing as he inhale more than what he could handle with the blunt.

Passing the blunt off to me I didn't say a word.

" no comment"

" wait what" he laughed out loud " oh Shang come on I know you was watching her. She didn't look back and smile for no reason"

Taking a puff a couple times I held the smoke inside my mouth for a few seconds then exhaling.

" I mean it's just what typical girls do that's looking for attention from guys like us" i said

" nah" Andre correct " guys like you"

He then poked at my upper right shoulder and at this point I was ready to go inside and enjoy myself.