Melody •

The loud crashing and things getting knocked over broke my sleep.

I instantly pop up removing the blankets from my head.

Trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes I glance over at the clock and it was reading 2:30 in the morning.

Who else would be walking inside this home.

I then brush my fingers across the other side of the bed to not find Shang no where in sight.

Placing my feet on the wooden floors, I slowly tip toed towards the railings.

"Melody!!..... baby I'm home!!... where's my bed?" Shang scream from downstairs.

Rolling my eyes at the thought of having to deal with me him drunk, i knew it was going to be a task.

As his footsteps thump on each step he took with so much force, I quickly ran back over to the bed and pulled the blankets back over my head.

" melody!!! I know your up here.... Stop playing games"

Covering my ears from how loud he was speaking I knew what peaceful night I did have was gone.

Moments later the bed dip in and a huge amount of weight fell over top of me.

" gosh Shang your to heavy" i said pushing at his sides for him to get off me.

Not moving, I tried to find some sort of airway as he didn't realize the covers being pulled over my head.

" Shang your laying on me and I have this blanket on my face" I said once more

Twisting and turning for him to move was still an epic fail.

Was he already knocked out?

I hope not.

" come on let's sing. I'm in the mood for a song" he mumble.

After three minutes of feeling like I was being suffocated, I was finally able to make a way for my head to make an appearance.

Looking up at Shang he was definitely knocked out.

With my weight at 165 compare to his 210 it was a challenge trying to get him completely off of me and on to his side of the bed.

20 minutes later.....

My breath was heavy as I just decided to remove myself from the bed altogether.

Stripping Shang from out his clothes I place them into the Dirty clothes basket.

Once that was finish, I place an empty trash can near his side of the bed, a bottle of water, and four ibuprofen on the counter.

Now feeling as if I did my job as the girlfriend aiding for a drunk boyfriend, I grab an extra blanket from the closet and decided to crash on the couch.

His snores im sure was about to happen, they always do when he gets to lit.

Cutting the tv on, and turning the volume low, I stretch across the couch and got myself comfortable.

Thinking of how his night really went I knew I wasn't getting any answer out of him tonight so I guess I ask tomorrow over breakfast.

Feeling like I could go back to sleep the dinner that I had with my mother kept coming back into my head.

Even after the conversation she had with cooper and I about her dying, my feelings towards her still hasn't change.

I wanted to care, I wanted to cry for her and tell her that I'm sorry to hear the news but why wouldn't my mouth open up to say those words.