26

Shang •

Waking up to a major headache, and a hangover was never a great feeling.

Also getting beat up by your now ex girlfriend wasn't a great feeling either.

Without even looking in the mirror I knew she might have left a couple of bruises on me, but hell I deserve it.

Not even wanting to get out of bed, I rub my hands across the empty flat sheets that laid next to me.

I was missing her sweet scents that linger in my nose when she was next to me, her scent that left on my fingertips after I play in her hair as we watch the sunrise.

All of what I will forever miss is now gone due to my stupidity, and ruthless behavior.

If this is what being a celebrity comes with, and feeling like than maybe I was just better off being the artist who enjoy the fame while hiding in the background.

Forcing myself to sit up I looked over at the empty walk-in closet that had all of melody things in.

She really did leave me... leaving no trace behind

Getting out of bed I stretch as my phone started to go off.

Huffing out loud I looked over to see it was Andre.

Me: What's up?

Andre: bro have you heard about the big Brawl that left one girl with a broken rib and an ex who I'm sure is In pain

Sucking my teeth I place him on speaker before throwing the phone on the bed.

Me: Andre man fuck you, I'm hanging up now

Andre: alright, alright I won't joke no more but how you really holding up?

Taking a look around to see if melody left me any kind of souvenirs I was out of luck.

She wasn't coming back to me.

Me: I'm good, I need to get ready for this video shoot that I have for my new song under the influence In a few, then afterwards I got invited to be on that new talk show

Andre: talk show?, what talk show?

Me: the one with that girl who recently had a baby and name him.... Idk the one who was in that spelling bee movie

I tried to explain, but with me explaining anything never really work out great

Andre: ohh I think I know who you are referring too, um that Palmer girl, KeKe Palmer?"

I snap my finger as Andre hit it right on the nail.

Me: yeah, yeah her. Anyway, but beside that I'm just really missing her presence right now, and I just don't know what the hell i was thinking. Good thing Rihanna didn't want to press charges.

Andre: yeah she could have men, but I have some business to take care of I'll check back on you later alright

Spreading some toothpaste onto my tooth brush I got started with my daily routines as usual.

Me: of course, if I don't answer just shoot me a text might be doing the interview when you hit me back.

Andre: fo sho

- Call ended -